World Wonder Time

DeletedUser

Time to sim folks, this is what we all came here to do... :D

DeletedUser11585

thisisgrepolis at its best sort it out a war game with a shocking end game

DeletedUser

First time ive played wonders on a US server.

Holy mary mother of god the server is slow. 18 hours logged on and its taking about 5 minutes just to switch cities with forum and wonder window open.

Hmm, better after a reboot.. forgot grepo doesnt like 24/7 operations

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello US.42,

I wish you all fun in the WW stage of the game and may the best alliance win! thisisgrepolis

/Flash

DeletedUser11993

First time ive played wonders on a US server.

Holy mary mother of god the server is slow. 18 hours logged on and its taking about 5 minutes just to switch cities with forum and wonder window open.

Hmm, better after a reboot.. forgot grepo doesnt like 24/7 operations

I'd tell you to send in a ticket, but the mods are a bit grumpy after my last ticket from mod (I kid you not ) Hater. I told him to escalate the ticket toa senior mod, cause you are just a hater... side note, he has no sense of humor about his name, and it is wholly accurate

DeletedUser

I'd tell you to send in a ticket, but the mods are a bit grumpy after my last ticket from mod (I kid you not ) Hater. I told him to escalate the ticket toa senior mod, cause you are just a hater... side note, he has no sense of humor about his name, and it is wholly accurate

Ive learnt very quickly that the humour on this server is very different. All my time on En and never once had an infraction on forum or in game.. US.. not even going to start :D And yeh, they dont like tickets over here nearly as much. En sometimes i just send a ticket cos i fancy a chat

DeletedUser

What happened to the 3rd largest alliance on the server? They just seem to have laid down and died. 3rd largest alliance, has an academy alliance, has the rim to their back, builds 2 wonders.

Failed to plan and there by planned to fail?

Leadership piloting the ship drunk?

Lose sight of winning the world while you got in a pissing contest with the 16th ranked alliance in a non morale world?

Just curious how such an epic failure came about.

DeletedUser

What happened to the 3rd largest alliance on the server? They just seem to have laid down and died. 3rd largest alliance, has an academy alliance, has the rim to their back, builds 2 wonders.

Failed to plan and there by planned to fail?

Leadership piloting the ship drunk?

Lose sight of winning the world while you got in a pissing contest with the 16th ranked alliance in a non morale world?

Just curious how such an epic failure came about.

Well 3rd but a huge huge way behind the Whinfamous and Gods groups bearing in mind they each have three branches.
And as far as experience goes they are also behind KOD

So at best they are the 4th alliance in the world, but the gap between 1/2, 3 and 4 is huge

They are playing spoilers, probably the right approach. They maybe should have started 3 or 4 and build the lower levels of all and then looked at the timings and worked out which one they were best going for (or picked two, supply one while building the other). But they havnt got it that far wrong.

at least they are trying, what are your alliance doing?

DeletedUser

Passing time, my friend, passing time. 3 months did not lend us too much for wonders planning. We planned on something different but ended up setting up in their back yard after the original join or die threats and farming. Its been entertaining to say the least. Joining this deep into a non-morale world has some challenges. Its been fun at times, trying at others.

DeletedUser

Passing time, my friend, passing time. 3 months did not lend us too much for wonders planning. We planned on something different but ended up setting up in their back yard after the original join or die threats and farming. Its been entertaining to say the least. Joining this deep into a non-morale world has some challenges. Its been fun at times, trying at others.

Joining a non morale world 4 months late?

Sounds like you failed to plan and planned to fail...

DeletedUser

Or its the most recent speed two world thats opened and your old world closed while all others were headed to wonders faster. Instead of losing touch a crew moved over together.

DeletedUser

Or its the most recent speed two world thats opened and your old world closed while all others were headed to wonders faster. Instead of losing touch a crew moved over together.

En81 opened a few weeks before you joined US42

thats speed 2, should have gone there ;)

DeletedUser6798

So hows wonders going? Someone post a screenshot. Someone going to grab all 7 in a single shot?

DeletedUser

So hows wonders going? Someone post a screenshot. Someone going to grab all 7 in a single shot?

as of, 1700 today

303g5kp.jpg

DeletedUser11585

wheels lead ranges from 10 hours to 24 hours depending on the wonder gos making a comical attempt at braking one of our wonders currently when i stop crying with laughter maybe able to give more details

DeletedUser13117

we lost more troops/bir from Chain Lightning then from actual attacks. jeez guys is your morale this low?!?

DeletedUser

wheels lead ranges from 10 hours to 24 hours depending on the wonder gos making a comical attempt at braking one of our wonders currently when i stop crying with laughter maybe able to give more details

actually its between 45 minutes and 36 hours (At L6) pay attention..

We were trying to break a wonder? (brakes are something you have in your car), but anyway, breaking a wonder? First ive heard of it..

DeletedUser13117

ah that explains it then. the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. if you can't take (or even try) advantage of 3 wonder cities in revolt you should revise your strategy. maybe this is the first you have heard of it though..