World Wonder Predictions

DeletedUser

What do you think will happen in the first stage of world wonders, getting to 4 complete.

Serious predictions here...

Still a little early to tell. I think it is a 3 alliance race between team bad guys, tbd, and the feds.

I do not think cl*******s will finish 1. If they do it would be the pyramid, but I still don't think they finish that one.

DeletedUser

What do you think will happen in the first stage of world wonders, getting to 4 complete.

Serious predictions here...

Still a little early to tell. I think it is a 3 alliance race between team bad guys, tbd, and the feds.

I do not think cl*******s will finish 1. If they do it would be the pyramid, but I still don't think they finish that one.
Lol yeah okay

DeletedUser7319

Oh and heres cucci, who cant make a serious prediction for wonders. Instead he gets defensive over his lame alliance. Speaks volumes of the attitude of cl*******s.

DeletedUser11005

lol... Cl*******s are really tearing it up in Wonders so far... Guess they cant fight or sim

DeletedUser

Oh and heres cucci, who cant make a serious prediction for wonders. Instead he gets defensive over his lame alliance. Speaks volumes of the attitude of cl*******s.
Laughing isnt getting defensive, its laughing.

DeletedUser11005

No actually laughing because it looks like cl@@@@@@s are right on pace.

Right on pace with what? Finishing 3rd?

What I'm most interested in will be your excuse for not winning... You'll of course have one, I'm excited to see it.

DeletedUser2770

TbX were doing very well until their own leader johnamerritt while moving players in and out of the alliance to ship resources and favor kicked a player that was on vaca mode that was on 5 wonder islands causing a huge delay in builds.... Yes it is quite funny and sad all at the same time lol

With that happening I see TbG getting 5 wonders built and fighting TbX and FEDs for the other 2

Were just glad to get four so no one runs away from the world without actually fighting

DeletedUser10895

so in your mind...is cl*******s still on the right pace? and please clarify what this pace is

seems everybody else is building wonders, so please allow me to clarify their pace for them:

bad guys could dissolve our alliance, destroy all our builds, and start from scratch and still come out with at least 2.

hope you guys are ready to fight.
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser

seems as if cuccimane isn't so confident anymore about his alliance's pace. maybe he realized that having one wonder doesn't count as being on pace to win the phase 1 of the world

DeletedUser

looks like my predictions were pretty right on. cant say much about cuccimanes predictions, wonder why he is so quiet now....

results as the first phase of world wonders is coming to a close in a few days:

1) the bad guys dominated the wonder phase so far and will finish 4 wonders right off the bat

2) the federation had the 2nd quickest pace of any alliance. however, they had the unlucky fortune of picking the wrong wonders to build and will not get any wonder finished. if they had picked the pyramid they would have gotten that wonder built first.

3) tobedetermined was making things close but one of their leaders made a bad mistake and kicked someone out of the alliance that was on the wonder islands and on vaca mode. oops
after the blunder they shift some of their focus to 2 of the wonders that were less challenged and will finish those 2 off.

4) cl*******s had luck on their side and built pyramid that no other alliance built. congrats on a free bee

DeletedUser

2) the federation had the 2nd quickest pace of any alliance. however, they had the unlucky fortune of picking the wrong wonders to build and will not get any wonder finished. if they had picked the pyramid they would have gotten that wonder built first.

The race was head to head, up until the Feds accidently reset all their Wonders when 1 leader (with the approval of another) jumped ship to favor bomb another alliances Wonder.

So the tally for WWs so far are;

Team Bad Guys 4
ToBeDetermined 2
Cl@ssholes 1
The Federation 0

DeletedUser2770

Thats the wrong info..It was TbD that stopped being able to build their wonders when Johnamerritt kicked spectre..... To speak honestly TbD was the only alliance capable of keeping up in building wonders but since that time their skills in war have shown to be less then what I was hoping for losing cities at will

looks to me like they have given up and moved on to pella to try and make something better then what they did here..... I have taken 2-4 cities a night from them, not my alliance me myself lol largely because ZimmZimm has been playing some serious grep and stopping multiple cs of mine, he seems to know how to play which makes me wonder how he didnt end up in my alliance :D

Wont be long before were on the front steps of all your wonders in numbers, stay tuned

DeletedUser10895

Thats the wrong info..It was TbD that stopped being able to build their wonders when Johnamerritt kicked spectre.....

AD, I think they both made a similar mistake... in haste to keep up with the bad guys, towards the end of the main runs, i noticed a fed player switch over to cl@*******s.. .and i could have sworn he was on a wonder when he did. I just figured the feds knew they weren't getting one and had given up by that point on theirs to try and help the others get at least one done before our 4th was finished.... This was also right around the time the fed players started EQ'n us and burning favor... so i knew they weren't building their own. Pure Brilliance, i tell ya what.

BigKahuna.. i'm not sure how you define "head to head", but if a 36-48 hours gap fits, then right on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9014

I think Big Kahuna is "drinking the kool-aid".

It was never head to head. If that's what your leadership told you guys, you obviously weren't watching build times. We continually pulled away on every level and were still focussed on 4 while you were focussed on 2 maybe 3 and still couldn't keep up.

Terrible thing is, you guys didn't adapt and let your "UN" friends pull the wool over your eyes. Instead of going for the wonders that TBD could still build (kicked member wasn't on the WW island of 2 of them) you guys still thought you could go head to head build with us. You should have switched off but never adapted.

End story is, you ended up with 0 wonders and your "UN" friends are laughing their you know what at you guys for letting them focus on the 3 we weren't. Bad strategy and even worse monitoring builds so you could have at least realized what was going on and adjusted accordingly.

They let you guys chase us while they built the ones we didn't. How could you not clearly see it?
I know your leader was told it before it was too late.
Not sure why you guys didn't adapt........
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser2770

If they would have each built one and then seen which one we were lacking in and either go for it or help one another we would have never gotten four heck we might have only gotten two... But like I have said coalitions never work, I dont know why in every world you see another coalition filled with ppl who do nothing

In essence this is what you get in this world

TbD.... Best builders and most active players...... Worst Fighters

C-Holes.... Best migraters.... Worst settlers

FEDs.... Best at taking inactives and ghost, also playing the game with words instead of fighting, wait lying to their members as well lol.... Worste leadership

TBG.. Best at everything... Worst at nothing lol