World Wonder Cities in regard to Change Log starting Jan 2nd 2017

DeletedUser11065

In regards to most of the changes I agree %100. 20 city minimum for wonder islands and with the changes to VM not affecting WW islands, but with these some changes some things should be considered. Like moral. With these changes players would be inclined to own an entire island by themselves of 20ish cities. Have there team load them up with dlu and then sim and start a new world. The wonder that that player was controllering will be near impossible to take down with most players in that world have around a %50 moral on top of a stacked city because it it a wonder city. Now how accomplishable is this? Well I'm a moral player and I've been in war for 11.5 months over wonder now.. I have 59 cities. I'm not a sim and I have well over a level 100 culture.

Unattackable bans.. will this also apply to wonder cities? And why do these exists! It's free VM.

VM status. As of right now once your in VM you can come back and end it. So if WW cities are no longer affected by VM, will there be another way to help your WW city when it goes under attack and will players still get alarms on said cities?