World War Zeta

DeletedUser2568

Now this is exactly how Zeta should have been in the beginning of the world. Everyone going against everyone. Only pact I know of is Echelon and The Rebellion, but they aren't very close so it doesn't do much for either.

This makes the game so much more fun. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

the question remains now that sedition and ech are at war can ech take an active sed city? or did their attack dogs leave?

DeletedUser2568

the question remains now that sedition and ech are at war can ech take an active sed city? or did their attack dogs leave?

Are you calling me a Dog???? There are plenty left in there Jlo, so don't underestimate them.

DeletedUser

no not underestimating them merely trying to provoke attacks lol

DeletedUser2568

My favorite part of a WW in grepolis is the smaller guys talking about how their bigger members in their alliance are going to mop the floor with me or one of my alliance mates.

For those players with like 25 cities.... I don't think it is wise to tell a player with twice your total of cities that your bigger guys will beat him up. Its kind of pathetic. thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4964

no not underestimating them merely trying to provoke attacks lol

and im here thinking im the only one trying to do that... will someone mind double checking if my cities are invisible... it appears they are to sedition :p....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2568

Well technically Elj, you could alway poke the bear and attack one of my cities ;) Thats a good way to provoke an attack :eek: I keep telling Jlo to send me some long range attacks cause I need free BPs

DeletedUser

My favorite part of a WW in grepolis is the smaller guys talking about how their bigger members in their alliance are going to mop the floor with me or one of my alliance mates.

For those players with like 25 cities.... I don't think it is wise to tell a player with twice your total of cities that your bigger guys will beat him up. Its kind of pathetic. thisisgrepolis

LOL. What, you never did the "My dad could beat up your dad." thing?

DeletedUser4964

Well technically Elj, you could alway poke the bear and attack one of my cities ;) Thats a good way to provoke an attack :eek: I keep telling Jlo to send me some long range attacks cause I need free BPs

LMAO - I have been trying to provoke MR. #1, since he joined Sedition, great job btw guys, but when playing with fire, I better be smart... If this doesn't work for me, I might have to pull the "desperate times call for desperate measures" kind of thing :p ROFL

I remember calling upon my "older cusin in college" LOL

DeletedUser2568

ROFL my dad is tall and skinny, no way he could have beat anyone up. I had to make sure I could do it myself or else I had to call in my older sister who beat them up for me.

UPDATED :

Oh no... the forums have gone quiet. I hope its because everyone in Zeta is to busy fighting each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL my dad is tall and skinny, no way he could have beat anyone up. I had to make sure I could do it myself or else I had to call in my older sister who beat them up for me.

Is your older sister still available travis?