World Update

DeletedUser

How's the rest of the world looking right now? O44/45/54/55 are hot!

DeletedUser

Nobody cares about the rim... my 2.5k city sniped a bb&b cs today... so thats embarassing.

DeletedUser

Nobody cares about the rim... my 2.5k city sniped a bb&b cs today... so thats embarassing.

probably the guy who sent it heard you were all bark and no bite and sent 1 transport a few ls and a pair of swordsmen.. died by default .. a snipe requires skill lol ( seriously idk what happened thought you were in censored )

DeletedUser

The rest of the world it hits well...

kisses exit strategy;)

DeletedUser

probably the guy who sent it heard you were all bark and no bite and sent 1 transport a few ls and a pair of swordsmen.. died by default .. a snipe requires skill lol ( seriously idk what happened thought you were in censored )

I wasn't rimmed I quit... and yea shltty cs package like really shltty.

DeletedUser8534

I miss you IO but I sure wish this account deleting thing would go quicker.

DeletedUser

So M4 has merged with FK. I'm not exactly sure why. They are still in the same areas, fighting the same enemies and with the same handful of active members. Botting and duplicate acccounts can only get you so far in this game. Having many friends is better than few.

DeletedUser

It is better to favour quality has quantity statistics speak about her meme...

Reality proves that you take a big slap...

1st in number, but far behind us in level of game...

Therefore it you would be better than speak to say about true things...

If you really think that the number tell difference,

there is a game which they call sims, you will see this will please you;)

I conceive that it is sometimes hard has confess that in front of us there is better:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7992

It is better to favour quality has quantity statistics speak about her meme...

Reality proves that you take a big slap...

1st in number, but far behind us in level of game...

Therefore it you would be better than speak to say about true things...

If you really think that the number tell difference,

there is a game which they call sims, you will see this will please you;)

I conceive that it is sometimes hard has confess that in front of us there is better:)

Your point about the truth is invalid because the only thing in life that is absolute are numbers. they dont lie.

The facts are that your fighting against 8 of us out east . and you have the numbers out there because our core is in the four corners.

In this game you are either hunting or being hunted.. And make lets get this out in the open despite you picking of some players on the fringe we are coming for you.... you are not coming for us..

I will they so you are a very very skilled group of players and this is going to be fun..

DeletedUser

Why u send to me one message for recrut my boys borys?
we no play in Mass Recrut, u ally recrut all server but Quality is better than quantity

DeletedUser7992

Why u send to me one message for recrut my boys borys?
we no play in Mass Recrut, u ally recrut all server but Quality is better than quantity

right... please make sense of you joining French Kiss then ? I can only reason that either M4loka sucked or you wanted to be with a larger group of players..

DeletedUser

I was only trying to recruit your better players. There are only 3 or 4 of you worth recruiting. This is not mass recruiting.

DeletedUser8461

The English is so bad in this thread it makes my head hurt..