World Theta Barracks Bug

DeletedUser

Barracks in the new world Theta are weird. There's no info on how much a unit costs but it allows you to click the green arrow anyway. Once you click it, you lose the favor/resources but the units do not train. City view shows units training outside the barracks but they're never added to the count in the top right.

DeletedUser

Please put in a ticket in game so I can take a look, also upload a screenshot in the ticket if you will. BTW - I sent an In Game Mail, so if you would , please follow it first to see if it alleviates the issue.

DeletedUser

I had the same thing happen to me.....had to refresh browser.....

DeletedUser2340

I experienced the same issue last night, refreshing did not help (but I didn't try clearing the cache). It is not happening this morning, and I did not think to take a screenshot last night. I will provide one if I see it happen again.

DeletedUser

I also had the same error, but it glitched up when I tried to make a divine envoy to finish a quest and end up bugging and now I have no envoy nor favor points, if noone sends a ticket let me know

DeletedUser

For some reason my barracks will not let me recruit slingers. I have more than enough resources and population. I can still recruit swordsmen and divine envoy, but no slingers. And yes, I have researched them.