World Status

DeletedUser

Forum has been dead lately. So I thought I'd ask for people's opinions on what's happening around the world. I really only know about ocean 55. And right now HB is kicking OOC out of it with little resistance. Are they just letting those cities slide as it's kinda far to support or are they just a bad MRA. We'll see as more people move toward them in ocean 56.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OR/Gollum have been struggling to carry BW's deadweight. Otherwise we would be even further ahead.

Other than that, its all business as usual.

DeletedUser

Forum has been dead lately. So I thought I'd ask for people's opinions on what's happening around the world. I really only know about ocean 55. And right now HB is kicking OOC out of it with little resistance. Are they just letting those cities slide as it's kinda far to support or are they just a bad MRA. We'll see as more people move toward them in ocean 56.

I think in general OCC does not have interest in being in 55. The way I see it is things can be summarized as this. OR has a convenient one front war against EE. They pact with OCC not to enter ocean 55 which secures their south border. They pact with resistance not to go into 55 which secures their east border. They pact with HB not to go into 54 which secures their norther border only leaving their western border for the battle front. They also have HB attacking what 55 cities OCC has since we are not allowed to take their cities in 55 and HB will eventually keep making their way into 65. This plan of action has been going well for OR and has helped them be the top alliance. Now that OR leadership is breaking their pact with OCC over a few minor cities I guess we will see how things change in this world in the next couple weeks.

DeletedUser

Once WW starts though I doubt those NAP will just let OR build away. HB is the only alliance they are PACT with that has no intentions of building WW.

DeletedUser

EE, ES, EI, are going to win WW, I'm sure of it...we are massacring players left and right and we are proud of it. ( I will not say my username in Phi)

DeletedUser

EE, ES, EI, are going to win WW, I'm sure of it...we are massacring players left and right and we are proud of it. ( I will not say my username in Phi)

You ever check grepo intel to compare conquers?

Last 30 days OR/Gollum vs EE/EI/ES

122-14

DeletedUser

You ever check grepo intel to compare conquers?

Last 30 days OR/Gollum vs EE/EI/ES

122-14

How is EE/EI/ES gonna win WW... They won't even exist in 10 months with that conk ratio.

DeletedUser

Question of the day: How many academies will EE have before they fold?

Currently Evil Smiles, Evil Smiles, and Evil Grin...

DeletedUser

Evil Laugh, Evil Grit, Evil Bite, Evil Tongue, Evil Gingivitis, Evil Cavity... So many they could have by then...

DeletedUser

Everyone knows that an alliance founded in ocean 24 named Legion or 300 is gonna win WW.