World Settings

DeletedUser11481

The world settings assigned for this world are unique. The game will also be debuting a new feature which allows you to finish construction or recruitment immediately, rather than the standard of cutting the time in half (we've tested this before, the cost of such accelerated recruitment is much higher than the current system - so abuse prevention is practically built in. Its also speed 3, so recruitment is already pretty fast).

The world settings are as follows:

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 1
Protection: 5 days
Alliance Limit: 70 members
Conquest System
Morale: Active

These settings are sure to spark unique strategies, post the implications or speculations you have on how this will affect the strategies you might implement.

DeletedUser8513

What, unit speed 1? :s Is Inno trying, to send us players, to the funny farm?

DeletedUser11481

Players have been demanding lower unit speeds for a while, lower world speeds as well. Its not very often we are presented with a world with one but not the other, which is why I am interested in any "new tactics" that might arise with this.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing it will be lots of points and not many battle points :p

DeletedUser11146

For the record! I Predicted this, lets jump into this but I don't think it will end well, two many tests, we won't know whats wrong and how to fix it.

DeletedUser11481

Rest assured, the systems that are being implemented have already been tested fairly extensively. Any issues that could be here would be small, likely only cosmetic glitches.

DeletedUser2770

roaring, can you read at all my friend...... every single post that us players requested was for a 2/3 or a 3/3 conquest with no morale

I would love for you to show me one post where any player asked for unit speed one or anything that your saying at all....

Good luck on the new server as you will not be getting alot of players that know what they are doing there, but then again maybe that is what you want

Really getting tired of Inno not grasping what the players really want.....

DeletedUser4951

Apprax, the mod staff has no call, even Crimson only gets a say. Inno decided on the world settings, which I agree are weak given that they want us to basically pay to test out an unpopular feature.

DeletedUser11139

I would have to agree with AD on this.. I have never met one gold user who wants a unit speed to be (1) or anything to be (1) for that mater.... Noobs and simmer maybe.. But they do not pay the bills.

Everyone who I know has been requesting 2/3 or 3/3 conquest with no Morale (all mass gold users). I understand you guys like to try different things, we all understand that.

In the future please make worlds faster and with no morale is all we are asking for. I spend enough time at this computer playing this game. I don't need my CS TT to be over 8 hours for an Island 3 spots over.

DeletedUser10773

Luckily I'm not in the market for a new world right now, because if I were these settings would definitely not attract me. I'm sure there will be plenty of players who will go to the new EN81 server instead.

DeletedUser

Players have been demanding lower unit speeds for a while, lower world speeds as well. Its not very often we are presented with a world with one but not the other, which is why I am interested in any "new tactics" that might arise with this.

The only tactic is the one called "Turtle Power" where all you build are those ships with white sails xD

DeletedUser

…I think I will join to see how things go. But, Grepolis: Big fail to you guys

DeletedUser4460

I LOVE THE SETTINGS!!!

speed 1 troop movement needs real strategical skills if your target is a good player, not to mention with morale enabled you ought to play against your own caliber, lovely!
this world is for fighters finally!!!

DeletedUser5973

The best "tactic" I can advise everyone is to wait for better settings

DeletedUser6677

I agree with morg - if you think unit speed 1 is gonna be a killjoy, just wait until you see how many ls I have when beginning protection ends because of building speed 3 : P

this will be a world of huge battles and no messing around