World Settings

DeletedUser11146

I agree with morg - if you think unit speed 1 is gonna be a killjoy, just wait until you see how many ls I have when beginning protection ends because of building speed 3 : P

this will be a world of huge battles and no messing around

The Battle will be huge, but the same, Core is going to be suprt important

DeletedUser11817

The settings are okay except the moral.

How can i go seal clubbing >_<

DeletedUser6381

roaring, can you read at all my friend...... every single post that us players requested was for a 2/3 or a 3/3 conquest with no morale

I would love for you to show me one post where any player asked for unit speed one or anything that your saying at all....

Good luck on the new server as you will not be getting alot of players that know what they are doing there, but then again maybe that is what you want

Really getting tired of Inno not grasping what the players really want.....

you hit it right on AD
wish inno would put unit speed 2 or 3. ill still join regardless and give it a whirl

DeletedUser11827

Make the settings work for you. That's what good players do.

DeletedUser6381

well i guess ill just make it work like i always do then

DeletedUser

I agree with morg - if you think unit speed 1 is gonna be a killjoy, just wait until you see how many ls I have when beginning protection ends because of building speed 3 : P

this will be a world of huge battles and no messing around

If your LS nukes arent larger than 300, ur doing it wrong....

DeletedUser2770

sure anyone can make the settings work, however I would like to do it without having to launch a cs before I go to work and then before I go to sleep time my attacks for it lol

It is a good thing I am not joining as you wont be farmed, but no worries I got you programmed for the next world

DeletedUser

I joined in a bit late, but doing okay, I have discovered that due to the troop movement speed you do have to put more effort into when to launch.. takes a bit more planning.. as compared to a 3 3 no morale.. its early though,,

DeletedUser6677

sure anyone can make the settings work, however I would like to do it without having to launch a cs before I go to work and then before I go to sleep time my attacks for it lol

It is a good thing I am not joining as you wont be farmed, but no worries I got you programmed for the next world

if you would launch a CS with that long of a TT then you're so bad and your reputation is so ill deserved.

DeletedUser8159

if you would launch a CS with that long of a TT then you're so bad and your reputation is so ill deserved.

you really have no idea whom youre talking too. So since youre new at this we all will let it slide... So start studying up!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6677

keep splashing around on the rim with the people who have never played before !

DeletedUser8159

keep splashing around on the rim with the people who have never played before !

pfft... seems you only keep track on 1 world. Talking trash while being clueless is hazardous. Be careful!
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif