World Psi (US24) Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7767

This is gonna be a really cool server. I am just a bit afraid of revolt because i mostly played on conquest servers.
slobo.c - I don't think that if you miss the first day, you miss anything important.

DeletedUser

On a side topic, would anyone have thought less of me if I had used this as the world image?

5Bb4L.png

DeletedUser7767

Really good picture. That two white sidelines are a bit irritating for me, but the picture is epic. ;)

DeletedUser

Really good picture. That two white sidelines are a bit irritating for me, but the picture is epic. ;)

The two white sidelines were just me being lazy and not resizing the image I picked to fit the original PSD file I used. Since it was not meant to be serious, I didnt want to put in too much effort :)

DeletedUser5244

Why did we get so little notification?

Lol, in every world I play in we usually get a week to discuss the world :p

DeletedUser

World Chi filled unusually fast and we were updating the new world creation system so it was not available until yesterday. That among a few other unimportant things.

DeletedUser5244

World Chi filled unusually fast and we were updating the new world creation system so it was not available until yesterday. That among a few other unimportant things.

It's OK Daed, I have no reason to be mad ;)

DeletedUser6486

I kind of wish it was a speed 1 so it would be easier to balance Chi and Psi, but then it would give me a headache for being so slow. And why was Rho the only world with a unit speed 4, that world had the best settings

DeletedUser

Thank you sir, much appreciated.

The last world was no morale, its full now but spots are opening each day, get in on that.

Ahhh, I guess it just means I gotta attack the bigger boyz and galz... :)

DeletedUser7767

I don't like morale, but i accept it. When i was a begginer i was very angry when i did not care about morale and i attacked a low points guy and lost my whole army. But it makes a lot of servers more balanced.
Maybe in conquest servers it can be a really very evil thing, but it is revolt so it doesn't matter here. : )

DeletedUser

it's now nearly an hour into Dec 5th, and i still don't see the new world having been opened yet?

DeletedUser

it's now nearly an hour into Dec 5th, and i still don't see the new world having been opened yet?

It opens in the morning typically. Somewhere around 9-10am.
You do realize that someone has to open that world right? It doesn't just automatically pop up at 0:00. People go to work around 9am usually...

Status
Not open for further replies.