World Psi (US24) Preworld Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I shall discuss this!

Erm.. so anyone cool gonna join? Any awesome alliances?
Speak now or forever hold your peace!

~T.

P.S. Awesome image for the world, Daed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will heroes enter each world? I think each current world should get to vote on whether there will be a change to heroes, just like when we voted on the new view of grep when they first changed the farming villages and where everything is....

ALso, when are the settings of this world released?

I figured ou the settings on my own!!!

DeletedUser

The world has the following settings:

Game speed 2;
Unit speed 2;
Beginners protection for 5 days;
Alliance limit: 60;
Revolt;
Morale: enabled.

Also, if you go to the Psi sub-forum, they are on top.

DeletedUser

Heroes have not yet been released and I do not have anything to tell you about when and how they will be released yet. As soon as I do, I will tell everyone.

DeletedUser

To be honest, Im really not excited about the hero worlds. I think theyw ill ruin the game
is there any way we can prevent them from being on certain worlds, like morale?

DeletedUser

To be honest, Im really not excited about the hero worlds. I think theyw ill ruin the game
is there any way we can prevent them from being on certain worlds, like morale?

I do believe that this
I do not have anything to tell you about when and how they will be released yet. As soon as I do, I will tell everyone.
means he can't answer your questions right now. :)

~T.

DeletedUser

I tried to get in on CHI but it has reached its player limit....it would be cool if this revolt server dident have any moral being the game speed is at 2...I think the moral should be used on game speed 1 servers only...

DeletedUser

I tried to get in on CHI but it has reached its player limit....it would be cool if this revolt server dident have any moral being the game speed is at 2...I think the moral should be used on game speed 1 servers only...

On speed 1 morale is actually even worse. On 2x-3x server if you make a mistake or have bad luck you can rebuild quicker. On Speed 1 morale is a lot more damaging..

~T.

DeletedUser

Hey, Torg.

Speed 1 is also damaging to your sanity, lol. Are you going to drop into Psi?

DeletedUser

I open worlds of many types of settings, because not all players feel the same. Some players prefer morale on speed 2 or 3, some players never want morale. I have fully covered the issue in how I determine settings in another thread. But just like always, you cannot make everyone happy.

DeletedUser5088

These are the best settings ever!!!! (minus morale

Ψ

DeletedUser4990

totally agree with you... great server for comeback...

Status
Not open for further replies.