World Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Seems like the site has crashed as I can't even connect to the game at all. Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10179

Well I can't reload the screen... even though I am not joining so that is a sign... I am sure the problem will be fixed soon.

I think it just got fixed... It will reload the site now.

DeletedUser

I am not experiencing this issue. If you see it again, please put in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

It was happening during the first 20 minutes of the world opening - probably login server overload.

DeletedUser10179

Yes Daed I think it was a small glitch for like 10 seconds.

DeletedUser

Yes, I am on the server again. Never experienced it before so I just wanted to inform you. According to me this thread can be closed!

DeletedUser10216

happened to me this morning as well...i figure so many people tried to hop into the world at once it probably had an awful lag

DeletedUser

It was prob. just a server loading issue. when you try to put to many people into any kind of server at once, and there is no loading or flow control, they system can either crash in some cases, or it can lag and seem to cause glitches that are really just segments that havent loaded from the over flow.

DeletedUser

Excuse me, I am not Berg but neither an impostor?!

DeletedUser

Oops. I am really sorry to hear that. Maybe I should delete my account and start over again because you tell me I'm a phony.

DeletedUser7992

Oops. I am really sorry to hear that. Maybe I should delete my account and start over again because you tell me I'm a phony.

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser

Getting back on subject.......I was having refresh issues yesterday. The problem seems to have been corrected though.
(I play on 3 servers and the other 2 were working fine)

DeletedUser7813

If you're having world problems, I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems, but this world ain't 1

DeletedUser

If you're having world problems, I feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems, but this world ain't 1

Rip off. I could have done better than that....kind of.....I could try....never mind it wouldn't work...

Status
Not open for further replies.