World Pella Milestones

DeletedUser2568

We at MV do not believe in fighting.

Yeah thats cause your fighters went to Ad mortem!!!!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser

duh I am a afro american. There is brown everywhere. Also Silent Taker first to 1 Million BP whoopin up on panda!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kamina has a plastic sword, leave him alone, he's lost nearly all of his cities that MV doesn't bother with LOL..he won't be posting anymore in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

Kamina has a plastic sword, leave him alone, he's lost nearly all of his cities that MV doesn't bother with LOL..he won't be posting anymore in a few weeks.

I'll still be posting though!

DeletedUser

A few things of note: (Grepointel link)
Kamina has only lost one city to an enemy, and 3 cities to allies. Judging by the fact that the last time he lost a city he also took a city from the same ally, it was a handoff and he's still quite active. Seeing as he currently has 12 cities, a rather small number to be sure, but 4 cities lost total is still only a quarter of his total (16) cities, nowhere near "nearly all". He's not particularly aggressive either, seeing as he only conquered one city from an alliance his was not affiliated with, all his other conquests were non-alliance, ghosts, or internals. So not really a player of note in the slightest, and likely won't ever be on internals again as Toobe "predicted", but for seemingly different reasons.

In other news, I'd love to know where Toobe gets his information from, so I know who's information I shouldn't trust.

Last edited by a moderator: