World Omega (US25) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey Fruit, I can find you. I will hunt you down. :p

I see a few people have said they might stop one world to stop here. I would recommend against that. This worlds settings make it an attackers paradise. If by some chance you get destroyed early on, you might be sorry you dumped your more established worlds. Hang on to both and see how things settle out first.

DeletedUser

@ KDII: Yeah, Theta was my first world so I was a noob and didn't attack at first. However TS has opened my eyes :eek:

AND... watch my attack rating go up as I crush this guy... called crmarczak! lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

I see a few people have said they might stop one world to stop here. I would recommend against that. This worlds settings make it an attackers paradise. If by some chance you get destroyed early on, you might be sorry you dumped your more established worlds. Hang on to both and see how things settle out first.

If you join I'm so coming just to take you on haha. Yeah Rho has the same settings but with revolt so I wouldn't be surprised if it's like that. I may join just to see if I see anyone I know but I highly doubt I'll stay

DeletedUser

that's all good. psi isn't my established world :p

DeletedUser7777

I might join. We will see. It might be fun to have a faster world after speed 1, if even just for fun :)

DeletedUser4760

I dont like the world speed or the alliance limit, im sitting this out

DeletedUser7875

Looks nice. I am always wanting to join another world to have a go at it again! Just wish it was a x3 speed...I hate waiting too long for buildings!

DeletedUser

I'm joining this world for sure, great settings (apart from the morale :(). If anyone is looking for an alliance, take a look at "Hallucinations" in the pre-made section.

Oh, and one question: Who's going to be our forum-mod? Would prefer to be friends with him/her before the world starts.

Edit: Noticed Aliyah is going to be it. Hi ;)

DeletedUser

I'm joining this world for sure, great settings (apart from the morale :(). If anyone is looking for an alliance, take a look at "Hallucinations" in the pre-made section.

Oh, and one question: Who's going to be our forum-mod? Would prefer to be friends with him/her before the world starts.

Edit: Noticed Aliyah is going to be it. Hi ;)

Aliyah is the forum admin and covers all worlds and forums, there will be another forum mod assigned at some point in the near future.

still no hero world?

http://forum.us.grepolis.com/showthread.php?5191-Official-Announcement-Hero-Worlds

DeletedUser

Quick question. So with the speeds for this world being what they are..... how many hours does a siege last? Will there be time to sleep, work, have a life, etc? Just wondering.

DeletedUser

It is a speed 2 world, the unit speed has no impact on siege length. Speed 2 is 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.