World Omega Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That sucks.. Was that a person doing sabotage or the founder?

DeletedUser

To be fair they had a fair argument. Nobody likes a dictator. General Sen disbanded himself and basically quit.

DeletedUser

In which case, inexperienced and beginner players should join a dictatorship IMO. This way they can learn the do's and don'ts of an alliance and in leadership. Side Note: I've seen more "dictatorships" be successful, win, and be the top alliance more times than I have seen ones with "councils/senates".

As this allows a quicker response to events in the game. A group of leaders is timely and unless all leaders are on 24/7, it really doesn't work well.

DeletedUser

Yup, let's see:

Seen Kyle had all rights that a leader has except leader
flipflarnix, BookerT, DaveX88, FermentingFruit, Master Chief 64, and ThadeasRex all had the rights they needed
Exit strategy had admin of res and access to internal forums

So yeah, I had lots of leadership, they were just power hungry. I told them there was no reason they had to be founder... because leader can do everything a founder can EXCEPT disband the alliance, and so I didn't know why they would even want that. But me and KDII can go win Theta, I was really just trying out that world and was surprised it turned out so well. I'm guessing we would have won had this not happened, I even told them they would all get leader rights if they were patient, but they were not, so it's their choice. :D I'm guessing "The Beginning" will fail.

DeletedUser

FF and Thadeous? Didn't see that coming..

In which case, why join an alliance if all you want to do is be a founder of one? Why not make your own?

Also, I really hate on whoever came up with the Major and Minor disbands as a milestone. I think that's a load of garbage and quite frankly really makes me ill and irate. Where is the honor?

DeletedUser2063

In which case, inexperienced and beginner players should join a dictatorship IMO. This way they can learn the do's and don'ts of an alliance and in leadership. Side Note: I've seen more "dictatorships" be successful, win, and be the top alliance more times than I have seen ones with "councils/senates".

As this allows a quicker response to events in the game. A group of leaders is timely and unless all leaders are on 24/7, it really doesn't work well.

I personally am a fan of having a council where you make general decisions, but one major guy/founder who gets final say

DeletedUser

I personally am a fan of having a council where you make general decisions, but one major guy/founder who gets final say

Which imo is the best method. And that's how all of my alliance's have been run. Me being the "king/dictator/whatever" but also asking and allowing my people to voice their thoughts and so on. If an immediate decision needs to be made, then I'm there to make it. This way, everyone will stay happier, longer.

DeletedUser

FF and Thadeous? Didn't see that coming..

In which case, why join an alliance if all you want to do is be a founder of one? Why not make your own?

Also, I really hate on whoever came up with the Major and Minor disbands as a milestone. I think that's a load of garbage and quite frankly really makes me ill and irate. Where is the honor?

i dont know paul why do countries over throw their government ? they should just go somewhere else and start their own...

DeletedUser

They don't overthrow their governments just because it's fun or because it's a "milestone".. I know that for a fact.

DeletedUser

I will PM PC again on it. When I originally PMed him, he said he was gettting around to it..

Guess not

DeletedUser

Alright, I'll hijack it. Please PM me in game (my alias is the same as forum name) everything that you know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.