World of the Worst

DeletedUser2063

Hell I'm not even in Tau, and this world seems like it will have less competition than Rho. I see some of the worst founders I've ever seen.

*fighter: Founded Spartans in Rho. MRA'ed quickly, hit 70 members, and the alliance fell apart due to him going inactive before BP ended. Doesn't speak English either.

Changeart: Founder of LEAGUE OF SHADOWS in Rho. Another MRA that almost got taken down by Charl, but they avoided it. Still another horrible leader.

Skylar Cylar: Founder of Argos in Mu. They seemed tough, but when they started to be involved in a real war, he left his own alliance, making them collapse within 2 days of the war.

Best of luck to all you in Tau. I honestly don't see this world being much fun since there are so many bad alliances and founders. Chiefum and Atdhe, I am looking for a big war between you two, or else it'll be a landslide :)

Fruit

DeletedUser

agreed, these mra's are a joke, taking their cities is going to get old fast, more good players join tau! Wheres KingDavid when ya need him!

DeletedUser6486

Fermenting you forgot Atomic Archon from RE.

I joined this world to try and found an alliance, well no one has joined :s

DeletedUser2063

Atomic is here?????? Jesus I'm gonna have to join to rim him.

DeletedUser4982

Well both Merciful Puppies and Lycans are in o55 . Only difference is we're closer to the core while they're in the southern/central part of o55 . I guess an encounter is unavoidable . thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser6486

Predawn is here, well I know who I'm rimming :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6819

Hell I'm not even in Tau, and this world seems like it will have less competition than Rho. I see some of the worst founders I've ever seen.

*fighter: Founded Spartans in Rho. MRA'ed quickly, hit 70 members, and the alliance fell apart due to him going inactive before BP ended. Doesn't speak English either.

Changeart: Founder of LEAGUE OF SHADOWS in Rho. Another MRA that almost got taken down by Charl, but they avoided it. Still another horrible leader.

Skylar Cylar: Founder of Argos in Mu. They seemed tough, but when they started to be involved in a real war, he left his own alliance, making them collapse within 2 days of the war.

Best of luck to all you in Tau. I honestly don't see this world being much fun since there are so many bad alliances and founders. Chiefum and Atdhe, I am looking for a big war between you two, or else it'll be a landslide :)

Fruit

Skylar was a member of my ally...

DeletedUser

I'm here and as my profile says I am a pumpkin growing, beer brewing, gift collecting, kleptomaniac chicken farmer. 8)