World MU at War

DeletedUser

funny thing is TTHJR Quit...lol...all talk no show when the pressure came on..let's see who's next on MM and LSB's Menu! More quitters soon from the Mt. POLICE,....

Knives cracks me up the most...he is the only leader in Mt.O with less then 20 cities still... LOL, dude tried to CS me once with 20 archers and 50 slings...pretty pathetic..

DeletedUser

Thought I'd say I don't have a god complex, and usually don't like to make threats if you recall MizzD I was often the person to put out the fires. And with the members joining us was their own doing don't say we recruited them when most of who joined ASKED a few of our council. To top it off I did apologize to a degree in our emails before for what happened which you have yet to open lol.

Sorry MCB, I didn't open many messages for almost a week. Glad I had a break from the game though - needed it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A quick update on the war, Band of Brothers Vs MO

So far the score line is about 55-1 in the favor of BoB. I don't have definitive number as the number of cities taken by BoB will grow with each passing day.

DeletedUser

And now Outlaws have joined MO thats another alliance with a lot of bad players on there side. Looks like MO are grasping at straws now.

PLAYED YOUR HAND TOO EARLY WAY TOO EARLY NOW YOUR DIEING AND TRYING TO TALK TO US NOW LMAO.

And Mizz D you was in charge for over 2-3 months so the bad decisions from previous leaders should have been wiped out now. Seems every time its someone else fault the outlaws not grown at all in fact you have dropped so badly its unreal lol.

We offered you a joint merge and you turned it down on a number of occassions now your paying for it. I see Random is the main man in the alliance well i have a shock for him and your alliance in the next few days thats for sure.

The reason its all been pushed on you is because you got your husband involved and he thinks he is the dogs but really he is another sim builder just like 80% of your alliance. Your alliance is pacted with the enemy so we will take advantage of that and take easy cities off your bad player and lets be honest there is a lot of them still in there hey. Like ive always said your alliance as had some good players but your alliance have destroyed them.

So before you start preaching to other people that were the bad guys cos we did not get our way well i have news we did get our way as we have the best of your players with us now and they loving be able to fight and not being made to spend real money to get cp's to build. That last statement says it all for the leaders of the outlaws that are left there.

Goodnight and god bless and enjoy your other worlds as this one is over for you now you have decided to join the enemy

Sexy pics though ya bloke a lucky one even if he cant play the game haha

DeletedUser

just admit Missd...you are very very bad! At leadership and at helping your POOR SAD CRAP alliance..there are what 4 active members left there..way to lead them, like you would say...hahaha im funny ehehe, ....well your laughing and pretending days are over, i hope LSB crushes your pathetic alliance..> I do feel bad for Doan, cause he was a great player and team player..too bad you had to drag great players down to the drenches with you... glad you finally sided with Mt.O police too..cause my alliance although still outnumbered are putting their noob fires down...kind of sucks when you think you have the upper hand and numbers but a clan full of noobs huh?

DeletedUser

I was only the leader for maybe a month & I NEVER made the decision to side with MO, we were working with TDB until I DID go out of town to bury my grandfather & Random took over, so Toobe I took it i because I was the only one that wanted to try & work on it or we would've been dissolved a lot longer ago & that meant I ended up with all the drama & put downs from before. Just because I took it on doesn't mean I'm a crappy leader or player - it means I tried to clean up a mess & no one should've put me down for trying when no one else wanted to & I was put in charge of relaying everything the alliance wanted to do - it wasn't me making all the decisions because that was what I learned from being in the alliance for so long - everyone has a right to input.

DeletedUser

Keep leading your 6 player alliance...you are all growing significantly

DeletedUser4627

War Update

LSB has lost more then 50 cities to Invio Wizards. As well, LSB has lost what? 6 players. Dbrezzy, desertfox, Spoosh and a few others. ( I don't have the other 3 written down) More are sure to join this list soon enough...

The Dark Brotherhood, who were good friends with Invio before MO declared them as enemies has now merged into our NAP alliance of Memento Mori.

Just in the last 7 days, Band of Brothers have taken over 25 cities from MO. Unsure what MO is doing on it's east side, but west side has been effective at dealing with it's enemies.

Not sure who they are, but Greek States have been holding strong on their rank. Are the pacted with BoB by chance?

Axio5 has been playing a 2 sided war with the coalition and it's enemies, and only recently came out with the fact they are against us. Invio doesn't plan on removing them, in hopes that the ties we once had will have them join us instead.

And thats really all the new stuff

DeletedUser

The City count is higher of the cities lost by MO to BoB its in the range of about 50 and as a whole we have taken over 100 cities of the Mount coalition in the past 2 weeks since the war broke out. HS was forced to merge into MO and MD when they took heavy losses as well as HS.

The Greek States at the moment have NAP both with BoB and MO so they are being Switzerland at the moment but how long before this changes we will see in the coming days. (Reason they are holding their position and not growing or depleting.)

MO leader Maynetiger took off and is on VM or MIA which ever way you wanna take it.

DeletedUser

How about the the Nemeis alliance has taken over 20 cities from Mt.O and coalition and over 30 from TGR, lol...Funny how alliance use to attacking now cannot even defend their own when very little has changed in the form of alliance pacts

DeletedUser

This is getting fun, no resistance at all..wonder when enemies will wake up...wait...they can't, they have no skills... LOL too easy

DeletedUser

Maynetiger is back from his so called " Vacation ". I hear that even though he was on VM, was seen active on the alliance Skype chat. That's not how a leader of an coalition alliance which is being attacked on 3 fronts should act by leaving his alliance in turmoil and no clear vision.

And yes its been so far easy pickings. We at BoB have on the east side locked down any movement of the Mounts and have made inroads in their core regions in O56/55. I have lost count of the cities taken by us after the score touched 150 : 1 in BoBs favor, the mount players themselves are disgruntled and have starting quitting the alliance or deleting their accounts vis-a-vis going IA. They maybe the number one on Attacker alliance and fighter alliance at the moment but for how long? The question is about survival at the moment. Server is still relatively new so these rankings will change with time.

DeletedUser

Just too bad, I enjoy destorying Mt. O...Mayne and team...never liked me...took my feedback in the day as if I had no clue..well now they are paying..and sorely :)

DeletedUser

IW, keep sending them CS attempts...I like to defend against them with like 10 swords and my militia

DeletedUser

Oh ok - I was in VM for a while & when I came back, there were no more Mounts

DeletedUser4356

It's been a long time, but I'm back to UPDATE!! :)

Good luck to both sides! Looks pretty intense, LSB has been losing a lot of cities, maybe because players have gone inactive for a while, not sure what the reasons are, good job to all alliances. Keep it clean :)

DeletedUser4356

Anyone has history of your Alliance, how it came to be, how it all started and leaders please share it.
It would be great to know about everyone.