World MU at War

DeletedUser

deathro18 peace is boring. if all the top 20 expect B.O.B turn against MO, Mo will like defeat them all at once.

DeletedUser

MO vs "MD" ;) they are the 2 best alliances only one can take out the other.

DeletedUser

I think MD is academy for MO.......LOL! It would be fun to see tho.......

:eek:

DeletedUser4627

Yeah seems BoB almost started something a few days ago.

LSB has lost some 20 cities either to the coalition or just Invio Wizards. Outlaws are slowly being drained out. Thats really all thats going on

DeletedUser

Yeah seems BoB almost started something a few days ago.

LSB has lost some 20 cities either to the coalition or just Invio Wizards. Outlaws are slowly being drained out. Thats really all thats going on

Which is it Deathro to the coalition or just IW are you not part of the coalition lol. Very vague with your post hey. How many actives that were not quitting the game have you taken.

Wow you can spin some yarns you Deathro with everything you have posted your alliance should be number 1 in the world for everything lol.

Just a few stats - Deathro as never taken an active city Look at grepo stats for the true stats.

IW are here in the bp rankings of the world - 13 - The Inviolabilis Wizards - 740047 bp's.

There 2nd best player was attacking me the other day and the maximum he sent in a clearing wave of ls was 33
Then another member of there alliance attacked me with no ls to go with the slow transports.

Please Deathro stop me if im not telling the truth.

You have taken ghost that quit the game and ghosted there cities and ill also add the cities were left open too.

This alliance honestly think they will be part of the WW stage on there own which im afraid will never happen with the stats of your guys.

18 - Lord Darcon - The Inviolabilis Wizards - 145726 is the only player within the top 93 players in the world for bp's.

This goes to show your not fighters your gold buyers lol.

Now if you really think you are the top dog mate i will challenge you to a battle till the death on your own lets see how many cities you post about losing.

When your posting stats mate make sure they are true as you seem to like to make you and your alliance look top dollar even by telling little white lies hey.

I dont usually go in the forums as i find it a D**k measuring contest and but 1 thing i can tell you all is mine is way bigger than Deathro's as see he like to only take in actives lmao.

Sorry forgot to add your stats mate as your the BIG DOG in the world hey lol.

174 - Deathro18 - Inviolabilis Wizards 2 - 40588 - OOOOOOOHHHHHH MAKES PEOPLE SHAKE IN THERE BOOTS THEM STATS MATE IN FACT I THINK I EARNED THAT AMOUT OF BP'S IN 3 DAYS A FEW WEEK AGO LMAO thisisgrepolis NOT MONOPLY MATE SO FIND SOMETHING YOUR GOOD AT.:)

THIS WAS DEATHRO'S RESPONSE IN A PM JUST NOW.

Deathro18 today at 18:23

What ever you say bro.

ANOTHER ALLIANCE EXPOSED AND WONT COME OUT FROM BEHIND MO WALLS LOL. THE GRIM REAPERS ARE PATHETIC. LET ME KNOW WHEN WE HAVE ALLIANCES WITH A BIT OF GONADS THEN I WILL BE INTERESTED IN THIS WORLD AGAIN BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE DONT BOTHER ME WITH STUPID ATTACKS WHERE YOU WILL DIE PLEASE.

Feild Marshall Revolver today at 08:44

I dont care what you have done alone lol. The only reason why alliances like your are growing is because MO as the power to send all day long which keeps us busy. You honestly think you would have got the cities if MO were not attacking daily. LOL.

10 - The Grim Reapers - 1000867 and this while you have started before us too as an alliance.

Most of the alliances are a joke that are in the coalition and honestly think they are good because MO is attacking daily and your taking advantage of it lol. I tell you what break all ties with MO and declare war on us lets see how many cities you take then. Seems you lot can only attack because MO is attacking. Dint see any attacks before this as i know you were and are not good enough on your own..
Lets see where your alliance members go when your alone lol.

TTHJR today at 08:54

Awww, you think that just because you gain some bp and easy noob cites your are the sht.

Your not that impressive dude,trust me when i attack you, you will lose the city i target.

Feild Marshall Revolver today at 08:57

Like i said cut all ties with MO and declare war on us then lets see how good you are.

I dont think im the **** at all i know i can play the game and still you think you are the **** making threats. Well empty promises i see as usual.

Cut all ties and take us on and lets see who is the ****.

This is the 3rd alliance that dare not break away from the MO coalition as they know they are not good enough as an alliance to play the game.

And by the way ask MO if noobs have been sending at me as i have taken on the best players in there alliance and they have backed away with there tails between there legs.

Like i said but your words to 1 side and start showing actions or are you just MO's puppets until they want to eat you too lol.

TTHJR today at 09:11

Your funny, why should we cut ties with MO?You already convinced MM to break ties and they been going backwards ever since.

I dont make threats,its just that all your bragging and whinning has led me to the conclussion that your not as good a player you think you are.

Why dont you break ties with outlaws and MM and im sure there are some of our allies supporting you also.Break your ties and go it alone.

Why does everyone think that all the best players are in the top alliance?

Sounds like you are grasping for a thread to keep your alliance alive.

Feild Marshall Revolver today at 09:19

Keep my alliance alive lol i think you are missing something the only losses we have taken really is the people that have quit.

Now why would we break ties with our allies when you have about 8 alliances all within the top 15 alliances attacking us that would just be suicide. But if your willing to break ties we will and then our alliances can to war and MO will be happy as you seem to think you will wipe us out which i find highly unlikely as your top bp player is in 53 place and is 1crazynut - The Grim Reapers on 83114 bp's and then you look at ours and we have 6 inside the top 50 which is great to say we started this world last in the main alliances.

DROP ALL TIES WITH ANY ALLIANCES AND WE WILL DO THE SAME AND WE WILL GO TO BATTLE. I AM CALLING YOUR ALLIANCE OUT LETS SEE IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THE OFFER OR LETS SEE IF YOU JUST HIDE BEHIND MO EITHER WAY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANT WHICH IS TO TAKE US OUT IF YOUR GOOD ENOUGH THAT IS SO IM SURE MO WILL GO WITH THE IDEA JUST YOUR ALLIANCE NOW TO ACCEPT OR ARE YOU JUST ANOTHER ALLIANCE HIDING BEHIND BIGGER NUMBERS LIKE YOU USUALLY FIND IN THE WORLDS THESE DAYS.

TTHJR today at 09:28

You dont make any sense dude, first you say you defeated all the top players in MO and they running scared.So why would you be worried about MO.

You seem to think that just because you have more points or bp or higher rank players you can wipe someone out.

I see you still have alot to learn about a MMO thats has thousands of players and where it takes months to win.

I on the other hand have led an alliance on a game called battledawn(similar MMO gam) too multiple victories.ust because you spend alot of dollars or start out #1 doesnt mean that youll end up that way.

One bird at a time my little chickadee, youll get your chance to prove your skills.

Feild Marshall Revolver today at 09:29

Im not worried about MO when did i say i was......

So is that a no then you wont accept my invitation then just so im clear as all this macho talk is meaning nothing hiding behind MO.

Feild Marshall Revolver today at 09:35

Come on i need a answer so i can post in the external forum to show another alliance that is all talk and no action just like most in this world.

TTHJR today at 09:40

Sorry dude, im just a grunt.I kick azz and take names. You must continue this conversation with the founders of TGR.

Feild Marshall Revolver today at 09:45

AND ANOTHER WITH ALL THE TALK AND NO ACTIONS LMAO

PATHETIC AS USUAL.

The attacks that they thought were good enough here for you all to see.

[report]4255f36b12d68ccfb43b21813bb44152[/report]
[report]43e5115ef6201a087702e86a194983cf[/report]
[report]6739bcc683b8e043664f017470a81153[/report]
[report]088c85967ee0c913f10f934a358fed5a[/report]
[report]39ddc845352f262990dc3889c201d46a[/report]
[report]5907b29b5c1541fdd448cf00c6053d9b[/report]
[report]44b5e6c8f7419f9a0bdb4e2fbef43091[/report]
[report]71645dec4453da6f7dea7a21229a426a[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4627

Haha all I got out of what you said was I can take on every so bring it.

And really dude you take the game so seriously. Want to know why I take either inactives or ghost? Cause I can. Doesn't mean I'm not good, just means I feel I'm not ready to take on someone who's on every hour of the day. I have a life that keeps me happy and busy.

But you must be some stay at home kid to think that you can talk like that and not be the target of someones next OP. But also let me clarify 1 thing.

I joined IW2 because they needed a leader. Since I've joined I've helped the smaller guys take 10 cities, gain 46k of DBP and 30k of ABP.

Now I've never said that I was THE best. I'm good, I know how to play the game, work the anti-timer to my advantage, and dodge effectively. But I don't take the game a seriously as some 10 year old apparently.

Last time I acted like you was 6 years ago. 1st year in the military and first time playing this game. Now heres some details:

LSB has lost 10 cities in the past 7 days. You guys can say they were inactive or were small, but every city you lose is 1 more we get to hit you with. You guys have only taken 5 cities from us, and those were inactive players as well. You have lost 7 cities to Mount O. 2 cities to DB and 1 city to Mount Doom.

The only cities you've been able to take were 5 from our inactive list, 12 from members of inactive reapers and then your inactives. That's it.

So understand, next time you decided to act like a child, go do it in your jo

DeletedUser

Nice bit of editing Field Marshall Capgun .You must work for a state run newspaper.I would post all the pms(7 pages total) but i don't want to bore anyone with his bragging,crying then bragging again.

DeletedUser

Okay, well to start things off. Of course I will admit we are on the losing side of war, what do you expect? Only a 2.5M alliance to beat a well over 15M+ Coalition.

Yes we do have allies on our side, but still you'd think we would have lost more, and before anyone tries to talk about me moving out of 45 and 46. IT was my choice as we already have a few bigger players migrating there and wanted a few smaller ones to move there too.

I will also say to our losses, as yes alot was due to very bad communication in 35, which I'll be soon overlooking. I also agree to the point it isn't the fact the term is inactives but general cities. Deathro I do respect you as a player and made a wise choice to become a leader in IW2. But not all of us play this 24/7 as it was previously mentioned. Yes we do have alot of active members but it isn't that were always on its alot due to we have someone always on. I'm away more often, but tend to check up when I can as I do have a family friend in the hospital. THIS IS ONLY A GAME!

Personally I try not to control people hence I do agree with something said in prior post and some I do not, just how I am.

Now for facts;

Yes LSB has lost some, like mine to DarkenShroud because a 1-2 Sec mistime. But he was able to get it fairly and I applaud him for it.

And if you go by overall history then yes we have lost 7 to MO but that was just about the same time my alliance merged with VS. And yes we were able to get a few back from MD and HS.

I may be able to talk to FMR and what he said, but hes my co-founder, even if we are painted as the bad guys and bombarded. It was fun and wouldn't have played this world any other way.

And to add one last thing Deathro;

You might want to note this down, but ALOT of players take this game way too seriously, lol.

DeletedUser

Ok we only taken in-actives what about the cs that is currently sat in one of your alliances top players and it was taken with 15 hoplites that is all.

Like Capt said 35 will be a easy clear up because the coalition that you are so proudly boast about being n have not helped you little bit just food for thought as i see your as someone that is disposable and will be disposed of very quickly when we have reshuffled things a little.

Just wondering where all you alliance ls are now seen as all were getting hit with is 15 and 20 ls at a time now. Lmao.

And if you ask MO and MD and MR and TGR they have all run some kind of a op on my cities either to try Land a cs or just wipe my troops and each time they have gone away with nothing now that's not cos im some fantastic player its because i get the basics correct that's all. And also ask them about their top players messaging me and saying well done you are a decent player. I dont want to boast but with the 2.5 million we have as an alliance we have put up the best fight any alliance have given MO on this world.

And with the power that you coalition and for us to only lose cities of in-actives or people leaving the game and ghosting ill say thats pretty good going if om honest against the super duper coalition your in (which by the way have done nothing to help you with your city in siege today)

So like i have stated to any alliance that is in the coalition with MO come from behind there walls and fight like real men and stop feeding off the scraps of them. But like always i get is no were allies which i find amusing cos if we do lose the battle your with a MOUNT in your name will be next. Just a shame you cant see that hey. But when it does happen i wont say i told you so i will just laugh because i know we will either grow in numbers quickly or go down with honor something your alliance wont be able to see.

SO JUST FOR THE RECORD IF ANY ALLIANCE IN THE THIS WORLD WOULD WANT A FAIR BATTLE 1 ON 1 AS ALLIANCES THEN PLEASE BE MY GUEST BUT DONT TRY TALKING BIG WHEN YOUR HIDING BEHIND THE NUMBER 1 ALLIANCE.

DeletedUser4627

Yeah I know mcb.

But it will be interesting seeing you head O35. Someone I can talk to when I'm bored and doesn't brag. Plus it will be a actual challenge (Unless your super active then I'm doomed haha)

I'll be home in about 1 hour and we will talk over PM

Oh and let me correct you on 1 thing Feild.

We have taken cities from your active players. So what you thought was your strongest argument is actually false and lies. Don't believe me? Go ask your buddy DBrezzy and 5150 about it, they will let you know haha.

DeletedUser

No one updating the war in MU shame MO coalition not speaking anymore as they getting battered lost 15-20 cities in less than 24 hours now. 5 to LSB

And a very well done to our mates in BOB as they have flipped a few red tags green now and to the rest of the alliances involved.

BY THE WAY TICAT DONT SLEEP TONIGHT COS

1 2 FEILD IS COMING FOR YOU 3, 4 YOU BETTER LOCK YOUR DOOR 5, 6 WE HAVE A LOT OF TRICKS 7, 8 WERE GONNA SMASH DOWN YOUR GATE 9, 10 WERE GONNA DO IT ALL AGAIN.

On a good note i just found a $ on the floor. hehe

DeletedUser

This is the first time I have ever been in the forum & whoa, I didn't know all this was going on :) Anywho - The Outlaws are not dying out - we just had to get rid of the baggage that was holding us back & build up from a lot of crap & terrible decisions from past leaders having the reigns. We are still here & will be. I don't know why anyone would want to be so serious about a game - so much hostility lol. We are having fun though & glad to be able to move forward again. A lot of drama in the world though - it's crazy, but I have seen a lot of bonds being broken lately. So you never know what's next! From what I hear, BOB has started moving into MO territory too & it's been a while since I have even heard anything about them or their moves, but probably because they have been pretty far away from our areas. I will say this - alliances who think they can take on everyone, shouldn't run to other alliances begging for them to work with them so they can hide behind. That's been happening a lot. It's fascinating that just a few months ago everyone was in their little wars, but now it's a whole all out thunder roll in there! Keeps it exciting!!

DeletedUser

MizzD...run into your forest, use those trees to build your birs...obviously you've been hiding "behind" some alliances already...can't hold your own..hey disband and give yourselves a few weeks to survive lol..if you were in our oceans..You'd be just like TGR, The Great Runners

DeletedUser

This is great :)

MizzD...run into your forest, use those trees to build your birs...obviously you've been hiding "behind" some alliances already...can't hold your own..hey disband and give yourselves a few weeks to survive lol..if you were in our oceans..You'd be just like TGR, The Great Runners

Lol - that's a good one Toobe - you type all that with or without the stick shoved in you?

No one has been running or hiding. We took time to build up from being put into a war that wasn't ours & used for other alliances to be able to grow. I think it's hilarious with all the god complexes going on - must be making up for a lack of something IRL. Any-who. Alliances have been now sending out invites to all the outlaws trying to recruit - completely disrespectful in more than one opinion. But it looks like they do NEED something lol. MM & LSB say that they are going to beat all the alliances, so I guess they are going to win WW - you should put a star beside that, because if a leader from each thinks that is going to happen, then it will - they're Gods & all-knowing :)

BTW - not really sure how all the hostility was pushed off on me, I'm guessing it is because Bob wasn't a leader anymore & so they just disrespect any leader & the ones that don't agree 100% with what others want. Could've been a huge bad a** alliance until people got hostile & greedy :) Advice - agreement means coming to common ground on things, not acting like a tyrant & telling people what they WILL do & getting butt hurt when one doesn't get their way all the time :)

DeletedUser

Thought I'd say I don't have a god complex, and usually don't like to make threats if you recall MizzD I was often the person to put out the fires. And with the members joining us was their own doing don't say we recruited them when most of who joined ASKED a few of our council. To top it off I did apologize to a degree in our emails before for what happened which you have yet to open lol.