World Ithaca (US33) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9287

i look forward to playing heroes should be interesting regaurdless of speed

DeletedUser

I go out for a couple hours to the gym and this thread descends into a freefall of Stogus is a lying noob thread?

Apparently I have been way too nice and allowing our forum mods to be way too nice about keeping threads on topic hoping that you all could police yourselves. Next time a thread goes off topic and becomes a Stogus thread, I will hand out bans.

This thread is for the new world with heroes implemented (not a hero world as they are no longer being released). Discuss this world, discuss the heroes feature being implemented in this world. Do not discuss Stogus. Please do not make me into a bad guy.

Back on topic now.

EDIT: Thread cleaned.

DeletedUser7241

I go out for a couple hours to the gym and this thread descends into a freefall of Stogus is a lying noob thread?

Apparently I have been way too nice and allowing our forum mods to be way too nice about keeping threads on topic hoping that you all could police yourselves. Next time a thread goes off topic and becomes a Stogus thread, I will hand out bans.

This thread is for the new world with heroes implemented (not a hero world as they are no longer being released). Discuss this world, discuss the heroes feature being implemented in this world. Do not discuss Stogus. Please do not make me into a bad guy.

Back on topic now.

I apologize Deadalus I will keep myself in check. So will these heroes be upgradable?

DeletedUser2063

Back on topic now.

Thank you. Now let's get pumped for the world. Woot woot!

DeletedUser9287

are there gonna be intro quests desiged for the heros? so new comers can get to know how to use them

DeletedUser

a certain quest

what about the quest with the making of a hero,
"hero of the people", will it do anything?

DeletedUser4951

Didn't we just open a new world less than a week ago...?

Status
Not open for further replies.