World Ithaca (US33) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The link is incorrect on the original post... It sends us to US32 instead of US33... Please fix

DeletedUser

what a way to start off the Heroes mechanic...with a slow as snot world :/...i played with the heroes on the beta server this last time around just before the release...i sure hope they didnt mess them up to much to come over here...they were sweet!!!

Are the heroes going to be in the older worlds as well? Or do us that dont want to be world jumpers anymore have to suffer with just reading about them in the forum?

DeletedUser

Are the heroes going to be in the older worlds as well? Or do us that dont want to be world jumpers anymore have to suffer with just reading about them in the forum?

Per the announcement: Please keep in mind that as of now we still haven’t decided when the Heroes will be featured in existing world. We will keep you updated about this matter.

As for this worlds settings, I chose them because I wanted the largest possible world to accommodate the number of players who want to play with the heroes. A speed 1 has the largest cap. Future worlds will have heroes and be faster.

DeletedUser

Speed 1?? Really? First world with heroes - speed 1.

Ehh...

DeletedUser

Oh, I think I'm going to have to free up some time....but those settings....ugh......

DeletedUser

Really slow setting but may play just so i can play with heros, anyone thinking of a premade?

DeletedUser

Even speed 3/3 seems slow... Couldn't imagine playing on a speed 1.

I wonder if the population cap even matters. Would a US hero 3/3 server even fill up to the limit?

DeletedUser

All future worlds will, older worlds most likely will but we are still determining how to roll that out.

DeletedUser2498

as mentioned previously, not a fan of the settings, but it seems like a good way to get everyone used to heroes. i think i'll give this one a try, and i might even start up a pre-made if there's enough interest in people joining one. i'll start a thread in alliances, post if you're interested in joining. by the way daed, i love the sig lol

DeletedUser

All future worlds will, older worlds most likely will but we are still determining how to roll that out.

ok thanks for the reply, sorry for being slightly off topic..

should be fun, i will wait for the next world tho.. i like faster settings

DeletedUser

as mentioned previously, not a fan of the settings, but it seems like a good way to get everyone used to heroes. i think i'll give this one a try, and i might even start up a pre-made if there's enough interest in people joining one. i'll start a thread in alliances, post if you're interested in joining. by the way daed, i love the sig lol
If you start one let me know, ill play with you

DeletedUser

in like 5 months i will be free enough to start a hero world, but by then then its wayyy to late in this world, settings are slow as he double-hockey sticks

DeletedUser2063

I'm probably gonna do this world just to try out heroes. I'll help you set up/run if you want, I have experience :)

DeletedUser

I'll be trying out the heroes, as most everyone that has replied in this thread is.

Status
Not open for further replies.