World information

DeletedUser

Can someone point me to the final world information for US26? In particular, I would like to know if there is a night bonus active for this world.

Also, can someone explain to me the primary things that make a Two Warrior World different?

DeletedUser

There is no night bonus on any US world, nor will we ever have one.

As for the Warrior worlds, there are no differences, we just have a different naming scheme for each generation (we ran out of Greek letters and have to start over with something else).

DeletedUser

I think what he means by "night bonus"is the daily award bonus givin at midnight....

DeletedUser

I think what he means by "night bonus"is the daily award bonus givin at midnight....

Nope, I meant the defensive bonus. So, no defensive bonus during the night. Interesting...

Thanks everyone for the quick response. Last time I played was a long time ago on one of the early German servers.

DeletedUser

I thought it was cool when I read world info in the thread, but guess not...

thanks for pointing that out daed I read somewhere there would never be a night difference on US worlds, but I guess the noobz who obviously don't dig for information as I do needed to hear it from the source. Which makes me wonder... come on noobz... you have all the information I do... why do you never click on the links to the wiki and other such good learning instruments???

Anyway the thread name is world info, so can we use it as such, or should a new thread be made called world rumors, where we can spread rumors of world info?

DeletedUser

I thought it was cool when I read world info in the thread, but guess not...

thanks for pointing that out daed I read somewhere there would never be a night difference on US worlds, but I guess the noobz who obviously don't dig for information as I do needed to hear it from the source. Which makes me wonder... come on noobz... you have all the information I do... why do you never click on the links to the wiki and other such good learning instruments???

Anyway the thread name is world info, so can we use it as such, or should a new thread be made called world rumors, where we can spread rumors of world info?

From what I've seen, people downplay the importance and vastness of information in the wiki.

DeletedUser

It is not that I downplay the importance or vastness of information in the wiki but the information about this particular world on the wiki is very limited (e.g. non-existent). The world entries on the wiki stop at US19...

DeletedUser3109

Going with what Acewolf said-the first alliance to hit 100 members happened recently and the funny thing is TO is beating them in points with 23 less members than them. I think if Alter of the Twelve gods stay on the rim they should be ok for now.

DeletedUser

Going with what Acewolf said-the first alliance to hit 100 members happened recently and the funny thing is TO is beating them in points with 23 less members than them. I think if Alter of the Twelve gods stay on the rim they should be ok for now.

Just FYI, they will not be safe on the rim either :p

DeletedUser3109

I put For now at the end of the sentence.
I never here about the core since only a couple people have the ability to colonize looking at their city size. their probably no one at war yet. No one goes. I am going to colonize on an island with no farming villages adjacent to your main island we are going to war!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7629

There is no night bonus on any US world, nor will we ever have one.

As for the Warrior worlds, there are no differences, we just have a different naming scheme for each generation (we ran out of Greek letters and have to start over with something else).

Thanks for this info Daed. Hey, where can one go for the actual official list of all the particular world info that they are in ? Seemingly would be kinda cool to have a little "info" box in the interface of each world that your currently in to list that.