World Ephesus (US30) Preworld Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1yMdn8X.png

Discuss here!

DeletedUser

Great settings, but I prefer revolt and no morale. Looks like I'll stick with Delphi for a while :)

DeletedUser

Good settings but anyone actually joining?

I hope BB does for their revenge....hahahahaha

DeletedUser

No one else notice they stole the art of Pantheon's Myrmidon skin in League of Legends for the world cover?

DeletedUser

I created the banner, but didnt realize that was what it was from, I found it elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Shhhh they did, hey we really need the clash of the best alliances in here...seems to me that barely any alliances would be in a "real war" as in good alliance joining the same world...the closest to a clash was Byzantium, but AD gave up.

The second closest to a good war was DELPHI but right now, there isn't much warring these days, just people simming

DeletedUser

Shhhh they did, hey we really need the clash of the best alliances in here...seems to me that barely any alliances would be in a "real war" as in good alliance joining the same world...the closest to a clash was Byzantium, but AD gave up.

The second closest to a good war was DELPHI but right now, there isn't much warring these days, just people simming
what about Delta, it didnt carry into the forums

DeletedUser

what about Delta, it didnt carry into the forums

Sure, but never joined .delta though.....We really need some real wars man...get all the good alliances in this world and this world would be the best world anyone could wish for, not just SimGrepoWorld

DeletedUser6486

I barely know Green arrow, HH is a great leader but I have some experience too, and I have never played in the same alliance as FF for more than 2 weeks

DeletedUser

OK OK but any alliance won't be good without good players....get them from other world you play in

Status
Not open for further replies.