World Ended as it started

DeletedUser6798

That is a falsehood actually, you did get a good fight... I might upset some people for saying this, but I got more of a fight out of KOD than I ever did from KT, so kudos to KOD there.

Its all relative huff.. a lot based on city location and just who we chose to hit.

Im sure there are others out there that would feel the exact opposite.

Its kind of like me saying I felt I got hit more from GDI than TBD lol

DeletedUser14430

Its all relative huff.. a lot based on city location and just who we chose to hit.

Im sure there are others out there that would feel the exact opposite.

Its kind of like me saying I felt I got hit more from GDI than TBD lol

Eh, maybe so... But you can't exactly say that either, as Heather tore you a new one with her stonehail cats, & Mazda put your cities in your alliance's core in revolt...

DeletedUser10354

Eh, maybe so... But you can't exactly say that either, as Heather tore you a new one with her stonehail cats, & Mazda put your cities in your alliance's core in revolt...

So 2 players attacking outweigh hundreds of inbounds from GDI? Huff just stop...you are looking more and more like a fool.

DeletedUser6798

oooooo you revolted me lmao good thing I dodged too lol

And actually you revolted me on the front line.. then took nothing.. but opened up a slot so I could take a city from you guys..

and knocking my wall and silver mine down a few levels isnt exactly tearing me anything.

DeletedUser10169

I will give it to huff... He has made himself look like a clown every post here but he keeps at it.

Never give up!!

DeletedUser6798

336a4d1b5c0ea5d4d457e12bdfafd5808b9b044c0de02d20fc000ff1fe6d8f50.jpg

DeletedUser13074

I really don't see how Koopa Losers can justify their behavior. Just read the past months of externals with how they were telling TBD how lame they were and that they were going to fold. For months! Then they face a little bit of adversity and they hand over their wonders. Cause they were too tired, too weak, too sad to keep fighting.

Oh no, some alliances team up on us and revolted our wonder city, better give KOD the game. Pathetic, heatless fools.

I for one, will not play with any Koopa Troopa in any world going forward.

You have shown the world that you lack, heart, courage and determination. You are all smiles when you are front running, but when the going gets tough, hand off your wonders, then make some snide alliance name change, cause you think you got one over on others.

Shows how truly pathetic and honorless your whole stinking alliance is.

DeletedUser723

I really don't see how Koopa Losers can justify their behavior. Just read the past months of externals with how they were telling TBD how lame they were and that they were going to fold. For months! Then they face a little bit of adversity and they hand over their wonders. Cause they were too tired, too weak, too sad to keep fighting.

Oh no, some alliances team up on us and revolted our wonder city, better give KOD the game. Pathetic, heatless fools.

You have shown the world that you lack, heart, courage and determination. You are all smiles when you are front running, but when the going gets tough, hand off your wonders, then make some snide alliance name change, cause you think you got one over on others.

Not only do TBD's coalition tactics throughout the entire server completely dwarf the decision Koopas made at end game, but they also caused it.

Edit:
And for the record. TBD did fold as Koopas predicted. They folded right after Koopas turned on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10169

u-mad-1.jpg

DeletedUser13958

We have a great team (a lot of us have played together for several worlds), excellent leadership and one heck of a diplomatic end.

All the cards fell into place, there honestly is nore should there be sour grapes over this win. No matter if it is friend or foe we have all done an awesome job.

Was a fun world, challenging with some great battles I didn't have as much time to devote as I usually do but in the next world this all may change. We may be on the wrong end of a beating, it is better to bow out gracefully admit a lose and then move to the next server.

You guys know "wash rinse and repeat" the cycle will continue and we will see were the chips fall on the next one.

Great job to all no matter how you fought, wall to wall bashing or political showmanship.

Congrats,
Recon

DeletedUser6798

Oh come on smudgy-poo... Your troll face is showing. Save it for your MMs to enemy alliances.

Plus I really know you wouldn't even play with half (or more) of your own alliance(s) after this.. But there's always gonna be a special place in your heart for some koopas 8)

DeletedUser11525

Can someone summarize the events that triggered this thread for those us us that left Baris before whatever happened?

DeletedUser12333

We have a great team (a lot of us have played together for several worlds), excellent leadership and one heck of a diplomatic end.

All the cards fell into place, there honestly is nore should there be sour grapes over this win. No matter if it is friend or foe we have all done an awesome job.

Was a fun world, challenging with some great battles I didn't have as much time to devote as I usually do but in the next world this all may change. We may be on the wrong end of a beating, it is better to bow out gracefully admit a lose and then move to the next server.

You guys know "wash rinse and repeat" the cycle will continue and we will see were the chips fall on the next one.

Great job to all no matter how you fought, wall to wall bashing or political showmanship.

Congrats,
Recon

well said, i couldnt agree more.

i cant believe some of this is still going lol

DeletedUser10169

Can someone summarize the events that triggered this thread for those us us that left Baris before whatever happened?

Sure I will give you the short version...

TBD knowing they were screwed decided to even the odds by adding another 400 players to their roster which scared the crap out of Koopas who then quickly ran to KOD offering them their wonders so the big bad terrifying tbd couldn't get them.

Well thats what happened if you ask TBD anyway.

DeletedUser14430

Oh come on smudgy-poo... Your troll face is showing. Save it for your MMs to enemy alliances.

Plus I really know you wouldn't even play with half (or more) of your own alliance(s) after this.. But there's always gonna be a special place in your heart for some koopas 8)

Hey Oli-poo when are you gonna come out of vm?

DeletedUser13074

But those who stayed didn't just quit and hand their wonders off. BOOM!

DeletedUser9287

well they may have ahnded them offbut they secured themselves a better shot at the crown now