World Ended as it started

DeletedUser

Dude huff, you really need to chill out lol, you're calling 4 alliances working together to an end-game solution a hugfest, but TBA alone made up 3 alliances and rotated from the start. And stop denying that you guys actively work with Knights and GDI (in every op). Also, didn't JG defend you guys as well, and work with you in joint ops? You're really coming off like an idiot here. You're pissed off because KT/KOD leveled the playing field, you don't like a fair fight?

You're only proving why KT and KOD didn't hit each other during wonders, we each already had enemies to deal with, and common enemies at that. Why would we open up another front so close to home while still dealing with the enemies already? That just opens up the possibility that TBA might take the win, which nobody on this side wanted.

I think it's funny that you're so butt hurt that we wouldn't hit each other because that's the only way you guys would have won. It's pretty indicative of the way you played this entire world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14430

Yes.. hitting the same cities as TBA/TBD/Apoc/JG are hitting at the same.. timing ls to help clear

And sorry.. GDI and KOTR are two groups we arent concerned about.. they make little difference in this world, and provide an even smaller amount of value in my opinion. Why would we have an agreement with them? Thats the whole point.. not holding hands

But that didnt stop you from reach out and coordinating with them. Was a desperate move. i guess it paid off in some respects for you.. but the fact you reached out to them and other alliances is the point here.. and it far out weighs everything else..

Another failed attempt at trolling, you're gonna have to do better than that Oli.

DeletedUser14430

Dude huff, you really need to chill out lol, you're calling 4 alliances working together to an end-game solution a hugfest, but TBA alone made up 3 alliances and rotated from the start. And stop denying that you guys actively work with Knights and GDI (in every op). Also, didn't JG defend you guys as well, and work with you in joint ops? You're really coming off like an idiot here. You're pissed off because KT/KOD leveled the playing field, you don't like a fair fight?

You're only proving why KT and KOD didn't hit each other during wonders, we each already had enemies to deal with, and common enemies at that. Why would we open up another front so close to home while still dealing with the enemies already? That just opens up the possibility that TBA might take the win, which nobody on this side wanted.

I think it's funny that you're so butt hurt that we wouldn't hit each other because that's the only way you guys would have won. It's pretty indicative of the way you played this entire world.

Eh not really, I'm not so much bothered, & I'm not butthurt, just disappointed is all. As I had hoped that an alliance would hit 4/7 without handing WWs off...

DeletedUser14430

I mean, if KOD or KT hit 4/7 without a WW handoff, I would be congratulating them rather than saying something about it on externals. I just think that the WW handoff was a dirty move.

DeletedUser10169

Eh not really, I'm not so much bothered, & I'm not butthurt, just disappointed is all. As I had hoped that an alliance would hit 4/7 without handing WWs off...

And I had hoped to have a good fight...alliance vs alliance with you guys. But hey we all can't get what we want.

DeletedUser9934

Failed attempt at trolling... Yeah maybe IA attacks y'all but I'm sure KOD drew first blood. GDI & KOTR are too far East to hit KOD, APOC is too far South...

*buzzer* I'm sorry,thanks for playing Troll.

cb4765a8dc.jpg

KOD shares are boarder and an ocean with GDI/KOTR(yellow) in 63/62 while also shooting really far out west and Apoc(PINK) was up in 53. Thats also excluding the members that might've had larger presences in KOD oceans, or at the very least the ability to effectively hit those cities, because you already absorbed them into the main alliance.

DeletedUser6798

I just think that the WW handoff was a dirty move.

Its all perspective.. At least we tried to do wonders solo.. unlike you guys which rotated with 3 total groups to build wonders. And even then only built one.. Which move is more despicable?

Another failed attempt at trolling, you're gonna have to do better than that Oli.

Ill take this as your concession. Too proud to admit to anything, yet you arent denying anything either.

Thanks for playing.

DeletedUser10354

Ughhh - Im blaming really dumb posts by Huff and others for making me do this and I can't believe I'm about to post what I'm about to post. Far be it from me to try and defend Oli but....in my opinion Koopas and Koopa leadership played the most straight forward diplomatic game I have seen in my short brief noobish career on US servers of Grepo.

Looking back since the beginning, our little group of W.T.F. started a little late, and basically took on smaller alliances of our size or slightly larger while maintaining good relationships with both KOD and Koopas. When TBD pushed their coalition partners of Apoc and JG to attack KOD, Koopas wanted to stay within that framework for the time being so they ended our relationship but not without wayyyy more notice then I have ever seen given in Grepo. While our group tried to stay independent as long as possible it no longer made practical sense as we had attracted the attention of the big alliances. Upon exploring our options we could have joined KOD and literally battled the rest of the world or were presented an option to join Koopas and try and level the playing field a little. Don't forget, at that point TBD and JG were by faaaaaaar #1 and #2 in the world and Apoc wasnt far behind.

Again, when we joined Koopas and KT leadership ended the pact with TBD, TBD was given more notice then I have ever seen in Grepo to allow them to retool and re-work cities. After about 10 days our little war began and to my utter surprise TBD collapsed faster then I have ever seen a #1 alliance of that size fold. At that point TBD, who up to that point didnt want anything to do with W.T.F., approached our group asking if we would break away from KT. They offered to load us up with static so we could attack KT non-stop. That was instantly rebuffed as like the strategy or not we had seen first hand the integrity with which KT played on this server.

Fast Forward to wonders and it was clear that Koopas were still up against much larger enemies that were rotating in players from multiple alliances to help. What did KT leadership...held strong and did not rotate.

It finally got to the point recently with no real end game in sight and facing an onslaught of 7 alliances attacking our wonder and 4 alliances attacking me that KT leadership realized that attrition was taking it's toll. It's natural in a game this long. At that point even though KT leadership may have wanted to just stick it out to the end, they decided to look for a diplomatic means to provide it's players with the victor and crown they worked so hard to achieve. That selflessness isn't something always seen in Grepo or other places for that matter...

Again - it ticks me off that I have to get on here and defend Oli so please continue the bashfest and for that I blame Huff and others. I will now go back to telling Oli rude lawyer jokes and sit in the corner throwing popcorn at him, but if i want to be honest and truthful, Oli and the rest of KT leadership played one of, if not the most, honest straightforward diplomatic games I have ever seen.

DeletedUser13958

OUCH...

not even a reach around that's gotta hurt someone's pride anth.

That is pure whoop @ss

DeletedUser5238

*buzzer* I'm sorry,thanks for playing Troll.

cb4765a8dc.jpg

KOD shares are boarder and an ocean with GDI/KOTR(yellow) in 63/62 while also shooting really far out west and Apoc(PINK) was up in 53. Thats also excluding the members that might've had larger presences in KOD oceans, or at the very least the ability to effectively hit those cities, because you already absorbed them into the main alliance.

Hey Look! I can see my house from here

DeletedUser2630

Ughhh - Im blaming really dumb posts by Huff and others for making me do this and I can't believe I'm about to post what I'm about to post. Far be it from me to try and defend Oli but....in my opinion Koopas and Koopa leadership played the most straight forward diplomatic game I have seen in my short brief noobish career on US servers of Grepo.

Looking back since the beginning, our little group of W.T.F. started a little late, and basically took on smaller alliances of our size or slightly larger while maintaining good relationships with both KOD and Koopas. When TBD pushed their coalition partners of Apoc and JG to attack KOD, Koopas wanted to stay within that framework for the time being so they ended our relationship but not without wayyyy more notice then I have ever seen given in Grepo. While our group tried to stay independent as long as possible it no longer made practical sense as we had attracted the attention of the big alliances. Upon exploring our options we could have joined KOD and literally battled the rest of the world or were presented an option to join Koopas and try and level the playing field a little. Don't forget, at that point TBD and JG were by faaaaaaar #1 and #2 in the world and Apoc wasnt far behind.

Again, when we joined Koopas and KT leadership ended the pact with TBD, TBD was given more notice then I have ever seen in Grepo to allow them to retool and re-work cities. After about 10 days our little war began and to my utter surprise TBD collapsed faster then I have ever seen a #1 alliance of that size fold. At that point TBD, who up to that point didnt want anything to do with W.T.F., approached our group asking if we would break away from KT. They offered to load us up with static so we could attack KT non-stop. That was instantly rebuffed as like the strategy or not we had seen first hand the integrity with which KT played on this server.

Fast Forward to wonders and it was clear that Koopas were still up against much larger enemies that were rotating in players from multiple alliances to help. What did KT leadership...held strong and did not rotate.

It finally got to the point recently with no real end game in sight and facing an onslaught of 7 alliances attacking our wonder and 4 alliances attacking me that KT leadership realized that attrition was taking it's toll. It's natural in a game this long. At that point even though KT leadership may have wanted to just stick it out to the end, they decided to look for a diplomatic means to provide it's players with the victor and crown they worked so hard to achieve. That selflessness isn't something always seen in Grepo or other places for that matter...

Again - it ticks me off that I have to get on here and defend Oli so please continue the bashfest and for that I blame Huff and others. I will now go back to telling Oli rude lawyer jokes and sit in the corner throwing popcorn at him, but if i want to be honest and truthful, Oli and the rest of KT leadership played one of, if not the most, honest straightforward diplomatic games I have ever seen.

good reading! Thanks for posting. Oliver is the Master Diplomat which is worth more than ADP/DBP

DeletedUser9287

so im finally gona be able to get a crown after so many stalemates holy heck yes

DeletedUser10354

good reading! Thanks for posting. Oliver is the Master Diplomat which is worth more than ADP/DBP

Let's not go too far here....The Doc said if Oli's head gets any bigger it might explode....

8)

DeletedUser14430

And I had hoped to have a good fight...alliance vs alliance with you guys. But hey we all can't get what we want.

That is a falsehood actually, you did get a good fight... I might upset some people for saying this, but I got more of a fight out of KOD than I ever did from KT, so kudos to KOD there.