World Ended as it started

DeletedUser10719

Please explain to me what am i justifying?? More so I am contradicting claims made by Mazda. If he got on here and said the sky was Green, I'd go outside, take a picture of the sky, post it, and say no.. it is blue. That and recommend he get his eyes checked.

Plus I only did it just for you chet. I'm sorry that my need to make factually correct statements bothers you.

It's because you always come up with these facts and figures to justify everything you do whether it's wrong or right just so you can try and prove to yourself and everyone that blindly follows you that the end justifies the means.

I also don't know where you got the idea that I'm an uninvolved bigmouth considering I very rarely post in the externals and I didn't even have to check(even though Mazda Did) to see that my bp is higher than yours. Now, you could make the case that being a founder tends to cut into your bp, but if that's the case, why did I blow you away in bp in Juktas and I was a founder there?

DeletedUser13074

I am owed a Subway sandwich. agreement was 12 inch, but not premium sandwich.

No joke! I hope I collect.

In the meantime, I am going down a very dangerous path. But, I am so excited, just the same!

Any of you have advice for a first time leader?

DeletedUser6798

Lol chet.. Do you realize what your first statement says... You are mocking me for using facts to back my statements.. Would you rather blow hot air like Mazda?

And nope.. No justification from me in where I stand in BP.. I've said it all server that my performance in game has been subpar. I have my reasons. Not making excuses.

So congrats.. Your BP is barely higher than what I consider subpar.. Happy? I still have 50% more ABP than you... And I'm sure your dbp numbers aren't skewed or anything going back to early December when you popped out of VM as inactive and your alliance was starting to internalize you lol.

Oh and you want to talk about Juktas? You and rick must be the only ones who took that world seriously. And yea i remember you being founder.. Before you had to edge alliances 3 times due to failures... Just put it this way. The group that dominated juktas were the first ones to get here, form an MRA and get their teeth kicked in by superior alliances

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

itas all good chet, Oli only has time for the externals, if he played as much as he likes to write on here he would be a beast.

Oli i love how you add JG in the numbers to make you look better even tho with them it still isnt that much better, lets be honest JG isnt attacking you in 65/64 or even much in 55. you guys brought the fight to them in 45 with founding in there then complain about numbers when they attack you, going by what you are saying i guess they should just hand you guys over there cities because it would be UNFAIR other wise lol.

give me a break, now you are being childish, why dont you hit me up on skype again and start to name call like the last time we had this back and forth on skype hahaha.

you guys can all sit here and blame it on TBD and our actions, but you all own your own, and you and other alliance may say you dont agree with TBD's decisions and thats fine, i dont agree with the approach you guys have taken but to each there own lets just agree we wont be sitting down having tea anytime soon lol,

DeletedUser6798

Lol Mazda. I guess by name call you mean "sore loser." weren't you the one that deleted everyone on Skype and continted to text Marie complaining about thing. If I'm so bad why does boomer and smudger continue to talk to me lol. Hold a grudge much?

And I've even been slacking on externals just like in games.. You clearly think you can say w/e you want and get away with it. I'm just here so you can't..

As far as JG... Um yes I'm including them.. Did you READ my post? Nearly every city we have taken from you guys in 55 has had late JG support headed to it. Think that doesn't make a difference? Try again..

DeletedUser9743

See Mazda.. this is where you show you are trying to hard. But hey.. at least its effort.

You clearly are trying to prove a point.. but failing to do so.. it was never just you and apoc, so why count just them? Dont forget JG and their players.. That makes things clearly lopsided. You guys were losing the war when it was Koopa/Rat vs TBA/TBD/Apoc.. but thats when the numbers were fair.. Thats basically excluding KOD and JG from the equation..

Then you guys added KOTR and GDI.. That an additional 150 players... and then you have the audacity to say "oooo no Oliver.. those players dont contribute.. its just a select few..." Man I wish they could see that lol.

Remember Mazda.. Koopas handing over wonders was a reaction to your coalition. So lets look at the before numbers based on todays population:

TBA: 88(counting the ones in the new Koopa/KOD alliances.. which you left out)
TBD: 37
Apoc: 37
JG: 72
Total: 234 players

Koopa: 99
Rational: 78
Total: 177 players

Not completely lopsided.. but still in your favor.. And players attacking isnt all that counts.. its also about defending.. which is what most in your coalition are currently doing.. So it affects taking cities in your core

Then you Added GDI and KOTR.. thats another 147 players.. so 381 total.. still against 177.. Thats when we said screw it.. lets give them what they deserve. Add in KOD and its 268...

So you see.. you still hold the advantage in player count.. Thats not even adding EMPIRE (89 players) or Silence (44 players)....

However you dont hold the overall point total.. nearly 165 million to our 174 million.. but that 9 million difference goes away when you add all your alliances..

The best part... all of this ignores the fact that id bet the house you already have reached out to IA. Which is fine.. its expected.. not going to rip on you about that.. But please, please dont come on here acting like the victim. You guys did this to this world lol. You were never at a disadvantage.. You guys just werent able to stand a fight and lost many players who were too chicken to stick the world out. That not a reflection on you.. but just stop denying it.

I do think the result is now fair.. thats why the move was made. Glad you can admit that..

you might want to take you centruim silver, bc you forgot to add kod. so its really more like this

Kiitens of doom:94
Total: 271

DeletedUser

Is it safe to post or is smudge still demanding 12 inches?

P.s You would have to add IA I guess if you are putting in KoD - IA have been fighting hard and in defence terms appeared self sufficient - the baby ones I took in 54 only had IA branch support coming in.

Offence wise they appeared to work a bit with JG

Oh and Empire are linked to IA apparently.

DeletedUser9934

you might want to take you centruim silver, bc you forgot to add kod. so its really more like this

Kiitens of doom:94
Total: 271

and you forgot about this. Then you Added GDI and KOTR.. thats another 147 players.. so 381 total.. still against 177.. Thats when we said screw it.. lets give them what they deserve. Add in KOD and its 268...

We weren't supporting KOD while GDI and KOTR were actively supporting the coalitions cities and attacking ours.

DeletedUser

lol kt and rats did not fall. Kod kt and rats simply decided to end this instead of spending all server fighting through 10 turtled tba alliances that can't get more then one wonder but hey say what you want I guess your saying apoc failed too right that's why they merged with tba?

DeletedUser3750

Firstly congrats to the alliance formerly known as Kittens of Doom, seems like 4/7 award is inevitable. You guys deserve it the most, well done. This has been a fun server and long may it continue, still plenty to play for.

I also just wanted to address the so called TBD "Hand holding" or whatever you want to call it. People are really putting a spin on this to justify their own actions. You are free to make your own decisions but don't say TBD made us do this or that. What’s really relevant is the ratio of friends to enemies you had (major alliances in range that you are either attacking/defending against or not) at the business end of the server leading up to the wonders…

Koopas 2 Frendlies / 1 Enemy (3 vs 1)
TBD 2 Friendlies / 3 Enemies (3 vs 3)

DeletedUser10169

Hey dow I had to call my 5 year old over here to check your math. Seems like you are off a little bit. You can use a calculator if you are having issues. You are not going to get in trouble or anything.

DeletedUser

Lol, this is a baseless debate. TBA had 10 friends, for a total of 11 alliances as of the last op or earlier. Koopa's worked with Rat only, but were not fighting KOD. If anyone would like to debate these facts, I'm more than happy to provide some reports from the last op. Not a complaint, I just think none of your arguments have any merit. The deal being made between KOD and Koopa's makes sense to me.

We can argue semantics and numbers all day and night, but let's get over it and congratulate the alliance that deserves a win here.

KOD has inarguably faced the most challenges throughout this world, and has not only survived, but came out on top in end-game. Despite what people may think about how they went about this throughout the world, they did well and in my opinion are the most deserving of the win here.

I'm not taking anything away from Koopa's or TBD for that matter (those that stayed). There are many on both sides that I still have respect for and think have done well. (whether they like me or not lol)

I know many of you will still be butt hurt after all this, so I've created a new product line to accommodate you all. Lance's UberSoft™ Butt Pillows, buy one get one half off. PM me for details.

DeletedUser6798

Dow i get what you are trying to say... but heres the problem..

What I am doing is stating all the alliances you have banded with.. tallying them up, and then doing the same with alliances we have tallied up.. No one I have noticed is denying those numbers..

What you are doing is picking and choosing which alliances you are counting and which you are not. Thats manipulation and spinning the reality.

With Koopas Vs TBA, you count rational and KOD and try to spin it as 3 v 1.. when in reality you also had APOC, TBD, JG, GDI, KOTR, and EMPIRE. Dont try to down play the involvement of the any alliance to make the numbers swing more in your favor. What it comes down to is that on its face, TBA alligned with 7 total alliances to go against Koopas and Rational. Whether you used their offense or their defense, you still used them.

If you want to argue their worth, thats a completely different thing. The value they added to your group is subjective. Im not going to argue with you or Mazda when you say they didnt do much.. but guess what.. you still aligned with them! Thats what spurned this move. It was a direct reaction to moves by you. If it wasnt then we wouldnt have merged with Rational separately and we wouldnt have built our own wonders. We wanted to go at it on our own.. but the more friends you added, the more you pushed us in this direction.

DeletedUser3750

Oliver, I'm not angry and i'm just trying to argue against what I see as a false perception.

Not all of the alliances you have listed I have even heard of lol. I stay away from diplomacy but yes it's my understanding that some smaller alliances wanted to attack you but this happened very late in the game and the level of collaboration isn't what is being portrayed. There was no policy to collect alliances to attack anyone with but if someone comes to us we are not going to say no please don't attack them.

The reality for those in TBD since KT and TBD went there separate ways is as I originally stated that we had 2 pacts and 3 alliances working against us.

I believe Koopas only had us to attack as they were pact with Rational and arrangement with KoD not to attack each other.

Koopas have some good individual players for sure and there progress in advancing so fast when they first joined the world was very impressive. But my point is that KT have been the ones who had it easier than TBD in terms of ratio of allies to enemies.

As Lance says we should be applauding KoD on the 4/7. Hope everyone continues to fight (in game not on the forums).

DeletedUser10169

Oliver, I'm not angry and i'm just trying to argue against what I see as a false perception.

Not all of the alliances you have listed I have even heard of lol. I stay away from diplomacy but yes it's my understanding that some smaller alliances wanted to attack you but this happened very late in the game and the level of collaboration isn't what is being portrayed. There was no policy to collect alliances to attack anyone with but if someone comes to us we are not going to say no please don't attack them.

The reality for those in TBD since KT and TBD went there separate ways is as I originally stated that we had 2 pacts and 3 alliances working against us.

I believe Koopas only had us to attack as they were pact with Rational and arrangement with KoD not to attack each other.

Koopas have some good individual players for sure and there progress in advancing so fast when they first joined the world was very impressive. But my point is that KT have been the ones who had it easier than TBD in terms of ratio of allies to enemies.

As Lance says we should be applauding KoD on the 4/7. Hope everyone continues to fight (in game not on the forums).

I agree that koopas had it easy. We joined late on the rim, out classed all of our early enemies, and our core stayed uncontested the entire server. But nobody can say that we did not come looking for a fight. We broke pacts with long time friends to go look for a fight. Crossed oceans quickly so we could come say hi. Would not have been hard for us to stay back, completely devour all these rim alliances like gdi and sim to a wonder win. So sure we had it easy, but we tried our hardest to find a good fight on this server. And what you are offering as of the last few weeks is not a good fight. Its sad tbh.

We had a good fight going with you guys. Both sides took losses and lots of bp was gained. But TBA was quick to form a coalition against us. Your argument is that an 8 alliance coalition should not matter when the players are not elite. Well it does... They have offense and defense all the same. When they revolt our cities we support them. When we attack them they defend against us. Could GDI take a city form us solo? NO. Could KOTR take a city from us solo? NO. Could you take a city from us solo? Maybe in your core if you got lucky. But when the numbers all get together it adds up. We are no longer playing a game of skill, its just numbers now and you have us beat.

KOD probably would have won this world with or without our deal. Congrats to them. Played a good game and I am more than happy to make this deal with them. Only people crying about it are you guys and tbh, that is why we did it lmao.

DeletedUser9287

i can put this simple for everyone when your outnumbered by alot of people you find a way to increase your size and take the adavntage over your enemy even if that means joining another enemy to do so

the move wasnt cowerdly it was a calculated move ensuring all the simmers in TBA and other alliances will now leave the server as they just loast and KT and KOD can get their crowns

DeletedUser723

I have a solution to all this pointless bickering that never ends no matter what the server name is....

Instead of trying to list "us vs them" just list all the alliances that are actively attacking yours and count their members. Whoever has the most enemies gets to call their enemies weak, pathetic, a coalition, an mra, or whatever you chose to call them...

By the way, I guarantee KOD has the largest coalition of enemies on the server and has had such for the longest period of time on this server.
So, to all our enemies:

You are simply pathetic for creating the largest coalition I have ever seen on an end game server, and still losing.
Now quit your crying about KT, RAT, OB, KOD because you have had the advantage of numbers this entire time. It all adds up to:

You got outplayed.

DeletedUser6798

I see what you are saying now. I think Koops had it easy too. However it wasnt our own doing. We couldnt get anyone to attack us all server leading up to declaring war with TBD.

Sure TBD got the short end of the deal there. They were more central and their pacts couldnt really hit Koopas while Koopa's allies could hit TBD. Thats the core for you.

Just remember than until that point TBD had it pretty easy too. You guys started the world with quite the impressive burst, but by the time Koopas joined you were already very comfortable as an alliance. Each enemy you chose from that point was a strategic one. You didnt really hit any major alliances on your own after MoM.. So if you really want to spin it that way, Koopas just turned the tables and gave you a dose of your own medicine.

I have a solution to all this pointless bickering that never ends no matter what the server name is....

Instead of trying to list "us vs them" just list all the alliances that are actively attacking yours and count their members. Whoever has the most enemies gets to call their enemies weak, pathetic, a coalition, an mra, or whatever you chose to call them...

But I already did that!!!!! >_<