World Ended as it started

DeletedUser13074

With the Koopas pulling cowardly dirty moves.

All world they been crying how they wanted good wonders battle, then they hand it over to KOD.

Pitiful human beings. Hope their reputation in Grepo is ruined forever. All those players. What a lame way to end it. Too weak to earn victors, to bad at diplomacy to keep your own players from quitting and too lame to even get victors themselves.

And, real classy with the alliance change names. Jerks.

DeletedUser723

Who's fault is that??

The 8 alliance coalition didn't have anything to do with this move, did it??

Hypocrite.

DeletedUser9934

The irony is overwhelming that this sad excuse for human excrement is calling anybody pitiful. How many alliance are in you coalition again? All of those players and you still couldn't nab any of our WW's. Then you want to call us out on our name changes? How many messages did you and your alliance send to us while running an op on Duck? You guys had the worst WW strategy in the game that I have ever witnessed. Why don't we get every other alliance in the game to team up against the 1, 2, and 6 alliance, then lets hope that the 1, 2 and 6 alliance don't team against our massive MRA..... hows that working out for you?

DeletedUser10354

Hey smudgey one - why you blocking my pms? Of all people didn't expect you to pull a Cam Newton after losing...

DeletedUser2630

Has the fat lady started singing yet? Maybe she has started putting on her dress but that could take a while. In the meantime we can eat peanuts and drink a jack and coke....and maybe do a little fighting?

DeletedUser723

The fat lady finished singing about a month ago. You all just decided to gather together and block the exit for as long as possible. Today, she decided to use the other exit instead of entertaining you longer.

You all brought this "pathetic" strategy to this server. Now it is your downfall.

DeletedUser12333

Why so much hate, everyone is tough on the Forums lol.

Not a surprising ending, i never thought that rational and KT were that strong of an alliance and they both ended up breaking. and you can do all the talks about why, blame it on 8 alliances or what ever you want but it took a lot less DBP to stop rational and KT, then any other alliance.

and lets cut out the 8 coalition talk ... really haha. for TBD we had KT, RAT, KOD red right by us, heck till recently we had GDI, Elder knights, IA red as well and we cant reach most of them, what are we suppose to attack IA from 55 in 35 lol it doesnt even make sense, or better yet turn on JG and Apoc? because that would make sense lol.

KT had TBD attacking them and who else? GDI? kotr? really that killed them? well if all it takes is a half active alliance in TBD and some small alliance to stop them then they never had it in them.

Congrats to KoD, I will take some flack for saying this from some of my fellow team mates, but at least they are an alliance who can stand on there own, i really didnt want to see KT win, for personal reasons but also because i didnt think they deserved it.

Overall this was a fun world and i will finish it out, lots of respect to a lot of players out there red and green. I am sure we will see each other in another world some day, if you do dont be afraid to reach out and say hi, I am not like athan I am a very friendly person :)

and be nice to my boy smudge, he is a good guy, just needs some lovin sometimes lol

DeletedUser10354

haha while Mazda makes a lot of BS comments in his post I will agree it's been a fun server and I've made some new friends both red and green. Congrats to all the Kittens and Koopas earning a victor badge and still looking forward to the battles for a crown.

DeletedUser12333

haha while Mazda makes a lot of BS comments in his post I will agree it's been a fun server and I've made some new friends both red and green. Congrats to all the Kittens and Koopas earning a victor badge and still looking forward to the battles for a crown.

my BS? you dont agree KoD is an alliance that can stand on there own? well duck, thats a harsh way to start off your new relationship with them.

are you guys going to officially share forums now that everyone knows your working together? or still the whole we dont know each other thing hahaha

DeletedUser10719

Where's Ollie with all of his facts and figures to justify this last bit of screwing everyone over? All he really did was make KT lose all credibility in this and future worlds.

DeletedUser10169

I love all the big talk from tba. The same people that have been crying this entire world are still at it. Sorry your 8 alliance coalition couldn't do it for you.

We will gladly take our win that was so rightfully earned. Congrats to KOD and Koopas for being the only legit fighters in this world. You all deserve it.

Now lets here what else you all have to say

ss+(2016-02-15+at+02.32.46).jpg

DeletedUser6798

My ears were ringing.. I havent really been checking externals anymore but i just knew I needed to check in after this move was made.

Everyone can spin it however they want.. Im not going to attempt to justify anything. I and just going to give my two cents since they were requested. I just find it funny that not Mazda nor smudger brought me up.. but instead it was some lowly uninvolved big mouth who has been riding the coattails of his alliance for the last 2 worlds straight.

But what you all cant deny is that this move was caused by your own actions TBA..

TBA/TBD/JG/APOC/GDI/KOTR/EMPIRE: Thats the 7 alliances showing on my reports while you attempted to take our wonder city.. 7 of the top 13 alliances. Coordinating attacks. Hows that for a statistic. Thats what is really pathetic. Personally I would have considered helping TBA hit Kittens like they asked me several times, but not to be a part of a coalition. Thats why we broke pact, and thats why we made this move. You want to say that we fell.. fine, but you know who Koopas lasted longer than? To Be Determined.

It was TBD's strategy all along to have as many friends as possible. It was then that the goal became prevent a coalition from winning. Mazda your main goal was to keep us from winning. Well the feeling was mutual. The sadder and sadder you guys acted, the more and more the feeling around here became one that was focused on keeping you from winning. Your goal was to win at all costs. We had to stop you. Thats what united Koopas and Rational. It is eventually what united us with KOD.

This move was against everything I wanted coming into this world. But all those goals went out the window a long time ago. Its why I have backed away from these externals.. Its why I started losing interest in this game. Winning withhout holding hands seems impossible. There will always be an alliance like TBA that has leaders that will do anything to win. And that ruins this game for me.

To be honest I still have respect for many players on both sides of this world. I spoke with smudger, B00MER and others frequently even after we became red to each other. Thats what this game is supposed to be about. The externals may not be that way. Even people with an uneducated opinion can voice it here. But it is all really meaningless.

I really dont care what my credibility is in this world or others.. Im allowed to choose who I associate with. Everyone else is as well. But for all its worth, crying about a single decision made in a world thats lasted over 6 months is ridiculous. I can look in the mirror and fairly assess the decisions and choices that ive made this world, and I can live with them. Can you? From the way everyone has come on here complaining.. it doesnt look that way.

DeletedUser10719

Riding the coat tails, that's pretty funny coming from you Ollie. You must not remember Juktas at all, or have any clue what I've done in this world either.

DeletedUser3317

Riding the coat tails, that's pretty funny coming from you Ollie. You must not remember Juktas at all, or have any clue what I've done in this world either.

Who are you? And why are you a legend in your own mind? How come you are not just happy to be here like me?

DeletedUser6798

Lol it is funny. Because I do remember Juktas..

I also remember the 2-3 weeks of VM you used in this world like a good portion of TBD right around the time your OP against us failed.. That's my problem chet. I do pay close attention when I want to. Just because you don't like what I have to say doesn't mean it's not true.

And why is it funny coming from me? This is the 4th world I've been a founder in with most of these players. I don't ride coattails. Win or lose its usually on me. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

to be clear i wasnt complaining, i was congratulating KoD and i am sincere in that, you can sell it as a koopa win or what ever but its a KoD win, congrats.

and i am not sure you can say anything like that about chet since his BP is higher then yours and he is half the size, just saying. and he is a good dude and likes my pink wig lol

and lets be honest about the attacks from the TBD side, its mainly done by 5 - 10 members at most haha, the attack on your WW if you noticed i dont think i even sent one attack at it, it was never a target.

look we can all sit here and argue about coalitions/MRAs or what ever, but the fact is this world was pretty much split into 2 when KT sided with rational and KoD, the others that werent involved were just up in the air for working with, and both sides reached out to all, anyone high enough in leadership of KT/RAT/KoD/TBD/Apoc/JG/IA know that, there is no point trying to deny any of that unless you really just have no clue.

The fact is that TBD does own that probably, we had a strong pact with JG from the beginning, before we were #1 and #2 in the world, and we earned and deserved those spots through fighting in our oceans and the first "coalition" of sorts, at that point of course alliances realized that we were a problem and plans were put in place, KT turning and building there coalition of Kod/Rat, did they make it official, no but they both knew what they were doing and used that. So it was cut in 2 at that point, the other alliances just depended on the outcome of wonders of where they would help. If JG had 3 wonders or TBA did this storry may have been different. Also some of those alliances are attacking out of pure spite lol, there really is some hate on KT out there lol, i didnt have to ask, offer, or beg anyone to attack. all i said was we are attacking KT, and everyone was "We are in" lol. So if your mad at those people attacking you i suggest you reach out to there leadership and ask why all the hate, I am sure you will get your answer.

But I wish everyone the best and my grudge is with a select few and anyone who plays this game and sticks it out to the end and sees WWs through deserves a pat on the back, even Oli, Good job everyone its a long hard fought game and we put a lot of time and money in it. You win some you lose some.

And I am ok with being a LOSER :p

DeletedUser10719

Who are you? And why are you a legend in your own mind? How come you are not just happy to be here like me?

I am happy to be here and if I wasn't having fun I wouldn't be. I just assumed the externals were for trash talking and such. At least that's what I get out of it when I read it.

As for me taking VM, I took it at about the same time last year, work comes before play and that's when we get busy, which is why I save my vacation days for that.

On the other hand, I don't know why I need to explain myself, it's not like I'm the only person that has used VM.

DeletedUser6798

That's right chet.. You aren't the only one that took VM.. As I've said before over one third of TBD had to hit VM at the same time. Some coincidence.

And Mazda well said. You were congratulating KOD on a win. But you said other things as well. And I'm not spinning it as a Koopa win either. So don't make that mistake. I failed in this world. Failed to prove that one alliance can still win it all.

You also kind of contradicting yourself. First all these alliances reached out to all major alliances but then you went to them telling them you were attacking Koopas. Which is it? And yes the world split in 2 when koopas ended their pact with TBD. But both sides were more or less balanced. That was the point. You mentioned you and JG being allies. You forgot to acknowledge that at the same time you were allied with Apoc, their Academy and Koopas. Something had to be done. Even members in your own alliance have admitted that.

Also don't kid yourself. These smaller eastern alliances were willing to join you because we spent a good portion of the world hitting them. That's what happens when you don't go around aligning with alliances by the dozen. So of course they want to hit us. That's what small alliances at this point want. To matter. What they don't realize is that the bigger groups just use them as distracting attacks while the big alliance takes enemy cities in their core.

DeletedUser10354

Hey Smudge - does it make you feel like a winner being in an alliance called Kittens of Doom?

DeletedUser9743

ok this is what is really going on folks... They got scared bc we revolted their WW cities and opped one of their top players, taking many cities from him and others (sorry lost count) but i personally took multible from a couple of their players during the op.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

as for the 8 alliance's vs 1 .... that is not true, its the #1,#2,#6 alliance vs the rest!!!..... there is a 80/20 rule anyways 80% of people do 20% of the work and 20% of the people do 80% of the work...just make sure your 20% is better than their 20% and you will be fine.