World Ended as it started

DeletedUser14430

Tbh with you, your myth of us having a lot of pacts is fiction, nothing more, nothing less. Simply all you're trying to do is to try to troll the forum is all that you're trying to do... Simply, what happened was that your 2 alliances (KT & KOD) decided to hold hands at the end rather than slug it out with one another. And you all forget, that KOD has OB, then KT & Rat came in to help KOD with WWs... 4 alliances right there mates... 4 alliances... I would've hoped to have seen a decent ending, one that didn't involve a hugfest, but it is what it is... This hugfest ideal has spread like a cancer on US worlds unfortunately... Rat handed their wonder to KT which in turn handed their wonders KOD... It would've been more interesting to see those alliances fight for them rather than hand them off playing ring around the rosy, singing kumbayah around the campfire & hugging it out big time at the end...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10169

Tbh with you, your myth of us having a lot of pacts is fiction, nothing more, nothing less. Simply all you're trying to do is to try to troll the forum is all that you're trying to do... Simply, what happened was that your 2 alliances decided to hold hands at the end rather than slug it out with one another. And you all forget, that KOD has OB, then KT & Rat came in to help KOD with WWs... 4 alliances right there mates... 4 alliances... I would've hoped to have seen a decent ending, one that didn't involve a hugfest, but it is what it is... This hugfest ideal has spread like a cancer on US worlds unfortunately... Rat handed their wonder to KT which in turn handed their wonders KOD... It would've been more interesting to see those alliances fight for them rather than hand them off playing ring around the rosy, singing kumbayah around the campfire & hugging it out big time at the end...

OMG you are coming at us about a hugfest? OMG!!!

Oliver...Athan...Someone... I can't even do this anymore... You win with that one huff lmao.

What you huffing anyway?

DeletedUser14430

OMG you are coming at us about a hugfest? OMG!!!

Oliver...Athan...Someone... I can't even do this anymore... You win with that one huff lmao.

What you huffing anyway?

I call it what it is mate.

DeletedUser9934

I think its called delusional. Even if you want to say that KT and KOD were hand holding, we didn't help each other out in terms of offense or defense. I have reports from 8 different alliances that hit our wonders last weekend or whatever day that was. TBD upped the MRA ante every time and forced our hands with this new event. Your made your bed, now sleep in it

DeletedUser723

So... according to huff hopes n dreams:

While KOD and KT are getting slugged by 8 alliances working together to bring their wonders down, we were supposed to take OB and RAT and go heads up against each other making it 10 alliances attacking each of us at the same time????

Maybe you didn't think about that kind of logic before logging in to the forum.
Kinda like your leadership didn't think about that kind of logic before logging in to the game.

Edit:
on a side note, if you wanted koopas to fight kod you should have considered that back when they expressed their issues regarding your Apoc/JG/TBD coalition. You chose your path on that one. Deal with it.

DeletedUser11639

I think its called delusional. Even if you want to say that KT and KOD were hand holding, we didn't help each other out in terms of offense or defense. I have reports from 8 different alliances that hit our wonders last weekend or whatever day that was. TBD upped the MRA ante every time and forced our hands with this new event. Your made your bed, now sleep in it

Yes, I do have the battle reports to Scarlet. It's very hard to forge that kind of evidence. Lol. It's kinda of lame to hurl pointless insults at each others while not having the numbers to back them up. We are all here to have fun playing this game. People can deny that they are not a coalition or make accusation such as, "oh they started doing first, so we do it too." At the end of the day, we don't have anyone to answer to except ourselves by looking in the mirror and ask ourselves a simple question, "Did we started or joined a coalition?" Yes or no answers only, and let's keep the answers to ourselves.

May I propose a competition that will settle the score as to who is the better alliance. An all out one on one war between t.b.a. and koopa alliances, with absolutely no external assistance from any other alliance. Winner and loser will be determined by the numbers of cities taken, tally in one week war period. Winner will stay in this world, and the loser will immediately leave this world permanently. Pick your best 90 players agains our best 90 players. Although, each mikeg, ctduck, and Rated equal 5 of your players. So we do 75 koopas vs. 90 t.b.a.

In closing, I would like to say i have nothing but respect for most if not all the players in this world, friends and foes alike. Even though we are at war, we can always remain civil and courteous to each other. At the end of the day though, we have to remember this is just a game, and it is better to enjoy playing a game than to be bitter about it. Winning, losing again don't really gain us anything. Most importantly, it's the experience and the memory of playing along good friends. Peace

DeletedUser14430

Nothing delustional about it. Dude, maybe your alliance shouldn't have angered those alliances out that way if you're worried about them attacking y'all, ever stop to realize that?

DeletedUser14430

I mean if you're so worried about it mate, reach out to those alliances' leadership & ask them what's up & arrange something with them so they won't be attacking y'all. @Oli

DeletedUser14430

So... according to huff hopes n dreams:

While KOD and KT are getting slugged by 8 alliances working together to bring their wonders down, we were supposed to take OB and RAT and go heads up against each other making it 10 alliances attacking each of us at the same time????

Maybe you didn't think about that kind of logic before logging in to the forum.
Kinda like your leadership didn't think about that kind of logic before logging in to the game.

Edit:
on a side note, if you wanted koopas to fight kod you should have considered that back when they expressed their issues regarding your Apoc/JG/TBD coalition. You chose your path on that one. Deal with it.

KOD mainly gets attacked by lets see: TBD, TBA, JG
KT mainly gets attacked by lets see: TBD, TBA, APOC

KT has KOD, Rat, & OB...

I don't see where you're mythical 8 comes in mate...

DeletedUser6798

JG, GDI, KOTR, Empire also all hit Koopa when you revolted are wonder. Thats 7 in a coordinated effort.

Heck you are so close with KOTR and GDI that you rotated some of them in and also took handoffs from them in 74..

I don't know how that's delusional... But clearly there are things huff that you clearly are not choosing to see

I really rather not play this game on here with you guys.. I've said my piece. Maybe next time guys.. Live and learn. When you are willing to do anything for a win, you should expect anything in return

DeletedUser723

KOD mainly gets attacked by lets see: TBD, TBA, JG
KT mainly gets attacked by lets see: TBD, TBA, APOC

KT has KOD, Rat, & OB...

I don't see where you're mythical 8 comes in mate...

Clearly you are out of the loop. The 3 branches of IA hit us more frequently than TBD TBA and JG.
We've also been getting hit by Apoc, KOTR, GDI, and Elder Knights which are less frequent but still have an impact considering the numbers we are facing. So, I modestly counted those 4 as the equivalent of 2 additional enemies. But, if you want to be all technical and insist on being proven wrong over and over on these forums I can factually state that we are being attacked by the following enemies:

IA, IA., IA.., JG, TBA, TBD, Apoc, KOTR, GDI, and EK.
That's 10 alliances, Huff.
Maybe you can find somewhere else to cry from now on? Your words are being wasted here.

DeletedUser2630

Hugfest? A little harsh. I'd say winning thru diplomacy is more accurate.

there's one of the top 5 alliances that tried WW without mergers/rotations or a hugfest at the end. That is tried it old school - alone. Pacts were pacts but rotation was never going to happen for us. Even though we had spies in our ranks and some disappointing VM players we still had a core of players that fought, and fought, and fought. For those that like to fight our alliance was the place to be.
It would be good to see it as a server setting as to whether rotation is allowed or not. If it wasn't allowed then those that like to fight all the way to the end would be happy. Those who like to win thru diplomacy would have their servers to play on.
Thoughts?

DeletedUser14430

Clearly you are out of the loop. The 3 branches of IA hit us more frequently than TBD TBA and JG.
We've also been getting hit by Apoc, KOTR, GDI, and Elder Knights which are less frequent but still have an impact considering the numbers we are facing. So, I modestly counted those 4 as the equivalent of 2 additional enemies. But, if you want to be all technical and insist on being proven wrong over and over on these forums I can factually state that we are being attacked by the following enemies:

IA, IA., IA.., JG, TBA, TBD, Apoc, KOTR, GDI, and EK.
That's 10 alliances, Huff.
Maybe you can find somewhere else to cry from now on? Your words are being wasted here.

Failed attempt at trolling... Yeah maybe IA attacks y'all but I'm sure KOD drew first blood. GDI & KOTR are too far East to hit KOD, APOC is too far South...

DeletedUser14430

JG, GDI, KOTR, Empire also all hit Koopa when you revolted are wonder. Thats 7 in a coordinated effort.

Heck you are so close with KOTR and GDI that you rotated some of them in and also took handoffs from them in 74..

I don't know how that's delusional... But clearly there are things huff that you clearly are not choosing to see

I really rather not play this game on here with you guys.. I've said my piece. Maybe next time guys.. Live and learn. When you are willing to do anything for a win, you should expect anything in return

Maybe KOTR & GDI got tired of KT hitting them & decided to retaliate, ever think of that mate? Like I said, if you were so worried about it you would have your diplomat reach out to them & arrange something...

DeletedUser14430

Hugfest? A little harsh. I'd say winning thru diplomacy is more accurate.

there's one of the top 5 alliances that tried WW without mergers/rotations or a hugfest at the end. That is tried it old school - alone. Pacts were pacts but rotation was never going to happen for us. Even though we had spies in our ranks and some disappointing VM players we still had a core of players that fought, and fought, and fought. For those that like to fight our alliance was the place to be.
It would be good to see it as a server setting as to whether rotation is allowed or not. If it wasn't allowed then those that like to fight all the way to the end would be happy. Those who like to win thru diplomacy would have their servers to play on.
Thoughts?

Sounds reasonable. I wish they had settings like that.

DeletedUser14430

Maybe KOTR & GDI got tired of KT hitting them & decided to retaliate, ever think of that mate? Like I said, if you were so worried about it you would have your diplomat reach out to them & arrange something...

Like I said it's mainly TBA/TBD/JG hitting KOD/Rat/KT up North, TBA/TBD/APOC hitting KOD/Rat/KT down South.

DeletedUser6798

Yes.. hitting the same cities as TBA/TBD/Apoc/JG are hitting at the same.. timing ls to help clear

And sorry.. GDI and KOTR are two groups we arent concerned about.. they make little difference in this world, and provide an even smaller amount of value in my opinion. Why would we have an agreement with them? Thats the whole point.. not holding hands

But that didnt stop you from reach out and coordinating with them. Was a desperate move. i guess it paid off in some respects for you.. but the fact you reached out to them and other alliances is the point here.. and it far out weighs everything else..

DeletedUser

I mean if you're so worried about it mate, reach out to those alliances' leadership & ask them what's up & arrange something with them so they won't be attacking y'all. @Oli

Lol what angered them is us refusing to pact with them so they could attack you and help us with wonders and yes I have the mail to prove that one