World Ended as it started

DeletedUser9743

oliver, you told me that you were going to play strait up and win it with only your alliance (this was 2 weeks ago) and now you do exactly what you said you were not going to do.. Whats the deal about that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

your timing is off with apoc

Oli dont you kid yourself, still all talk and no action,

i am willing to bet you will be VM soon enough, you will have some excuse but, reality it will be because you cant handle the fire.

and dont talk to me about how we started because I still remember sending you a bunch of defense at the beginning to stop you guys from being rimmed from War machines after starting 2 months late .... your welcome

DeletedUser10354

oliver, you told me that you were going to play strait up and when with only you team (this was 2 weeks ago) and now you do exactly what you said you were going to do.. Whats the deal about that?

Is this English?

DeletedUser9743

oliver, you told me that you were going to play strait up and win it with only your alliance (this was 2 weeks ago) and now you do exactly what you said you were not going to do.. Whats the deal about that?

lol, thanks ctduck. should have read it before posting.. here is correct post

DeletedUser10169

ok this is what is really going on folks... They got scared bc we revolted their WW cities and opped one of their top players, taking many cities from him and others (sorry lost count) but i personally took multible from a couple of their players during the op.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

as for the 8 alliance's vs 1 .... that is not true, its the #1,#2,#6 alliance vs the rest!!!..... there is a 80/20 rule anyways 80% of people do 20% of the work and 20% of the people do 80% of the work...just make sure your 20% is better than their 20% and you will be fine.

Had nothing to do with you running ops on us... You must not know us or duck very well.

I'll tell you why I am ok with all this. Pretty much comes down to the fact that we will never take one of your wonders. How could we? How could anyone? You have 7 alliances all supporting those cities. People start to get bored at this stage in the game and start dropping on both sides. We are the ones that will suffer most from that. You guys chose NOT to play straight up which would have been fun. It's fine really... You knew you were not going to beat us 1v1, 2v1 or 3v1. So you recruited the rest of the world to pick up the slack. Completely understandable.

Here is our response to your end game strategy. Enjoy and better luck in your next world. Try not to bee too butt hurt. Tis only a game.

DeletedUser6798

your timing is off with apoc

Oli dont you kid yourself, still all talk and no action,

i am willing to bet you will be VM soon enough, you will have some excuse but, reality it will be because you cant handle the fire.

and dont talk to me about how we started because I still remember sending you a bunch of defense at the beginning to stop you guys from being rimmed from War machines after starting 2 months late .... your welcome

Another Contradiction.. You've been saying it all along that we haven't been tested.. Now we were on the verge of being rimmed? Save us Mazda. Save us!!

Also my timing isn't off with Apoc.. You were allies with them before Koopas even joined this world. Don't start denying that now lol. Its too late for that.

DeletedUser14430

Well, it would've been one thing had the world ended with KOD or KT getting 4/7 without a hold hands hugfest. But it ended with a KT/KOD hold hands hugfest. And to top it all off the classy name changes of mocking us, no respect... Sad, just sad tbh.

DeletedUser723

Well, it would've been one thing had the world ended with KOD or KT getting 4/7 without a hold hands hugfest. But it ended with a KT/KOD hold hands hugfest. And to top it all off the classy name changes of mocking us, no respect... Sad, just sad tbh.

Hypocrite.

DeletedUser12333

Another Contradiction.. You've been saying it all along that we haven't been tested.. Now we were on the verge of being rimmed? Save us Mazda. Save us!!

Also my timing isn't off with Apoc.. You were allies with them before Koopas even joined this world. Don't start denying that now lol. Its too late for that.

you werent tested because you didnt save your selves, and still cant

and we were no more allies with Apoc then you were with KoD, we didnt attack each other but were not pacted till you pacted rational and we knew we had to lock down another front before we were fighting 4 alliances in the top 5.

in fact even less then you and KoD because we didnt have cities in there core they never touched.

and you didnt deny you going on VM hmmmmm bye bye Oli, i see KT falling a victory for TBD and yes handing over your wonder is falling

DeletedUser2630

this really has been a good server with some good fighting.
Sad to see some getting a little carried away with ill-feelings towards each other.
Leave it on the battlefield. Indeed, settle it there. Enjoy the game. Then again some enjoy the bickering more than the battle :)

Once someone gets 4 WW I'll say congrats. Until then it's not over until it's over. Lots of fighting yet to do

DeletedUser6798

Lol Mazda you are all over the place.

Also I'd rather not call your guys out about your relationship with Apoc but I could go back and check Skype for admissions about shared forums.. Which is something we never had with KOD. Let's also pretend that TBD had pacts with JG and Koopa AND a NAP with Apoc.. That was the top 5 alliances outside of KOD.. Likewise TBD/JG/Apoc have shared oceans all server.. So stop.

Finally.. I already acknowledged the fact that Koopas failed to achieve its goal. But TBD folded first by merging and rotating for wonders.. And you still only managed one. That's kind of sad. o.o

I see you are still living in denial. And thats what I don't get. Every move Koopa made was a direct result to a step you guys made. You kept taking it to the next level. Do anything to win. Now you have 8 alliances under your belt. So this is what happens. Because no one respects coalitions. You used to think that way too. But hey its OK.. Koopas with KOD now likely means you can work with IA now.. They still have 3 groups.. Be proud. Your coalition is about to reach double digits.

DeletedUser13074

Just so happy that I get to make the Kittens of Doom GREAT AGAIN!

It's going to be so amazing! First, I will get some great players and build a wall. Going to be HUGE Birme wall! Then I am going to recruit some new players! Oh, you will all see! So excited. So happy.

I will take this disgraced brand and MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN!

The whole world will fear it, but respect it. So, so happy, to make Kittens of Doom great again!

Thank you, thank you, Zimmer and Athan for giving me this chance. I will make you so proud.

In 6 months, you will look back and say, "Wow, KOD is great again, please invite me!"

I am so excited! Thank you for this brand! You will be proud!

I mean, this whole world, looking for a break like this, to take a once GREAT DISGRACED BRAND and make if feared and respected. Sorry, TBA. I know, I know, you are very made about this.

But, as any good leader does, I am working on some pacts. Please, please, pretty pleases with a cherry on top, do not attack me without cause.

Kittens of Doom will play honor and ethically. I'm not big for externals, so please send your pact requests to me directly on Grepo!

Don't rim me before I get started, going to be so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser10354

But all the city names and pms/mms mocking players and alliances by your players are respectful and classy? C'mon man - your better then trying to play the faux outrage card...

DeletedUser10354

ok this is what is really going on folks... They got scared bc we revolted their WW cities and opped one of their top players, taking many cities from him and others (sorry lost count) but i personally took multible from a couple of their players during the op.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

as for the 8 alliance's vs 1 .... that is not true, its the #1,#2,#6 alliance vs the rest!!!..... there is a 80/20 rule anyways 80% of people do 20% of the work and 20% of the people do 80% of the work...just make sure your 20% is better than their 20% and you will be fine.

this post is absolutely classic on so many levels although I have no idea who you are nor have ever heard of you.

First off thank you for considering me one of their top players. I've never ranked in the top 10 of points but I love the compliment.

Second your contention of this resulting from fear of TBA/TBD/Apoc/JG/IA/GDI/KoTR after losing 12 cities due to our defense being tied up the wonders is laughable. I personally have taken 57 cities from the mega coalition over the past few months (not to mention the hundreds taken by Koopas overall) and I replaced the lost cities with cities closer to the lone coalition completed wonder so the thought of being racked with fear causing us to make a rash action is hilarious.

I understand that occasionally a losing a player feels the need to find solace and maybe claim a moral victory in the face of utter defeat. If it makes you feel better that Koopas weren't able to claim a victor badge on their own in Baris then hooray for you. We though with wear our victor badges with honor knowing the huge coalition failed miserably as an entire collective.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

So Oli who are all your enemies you talk of? and i mean who is actively attacking KT? as far as i can see its TBD, kotr, and GDI, a #11, and #12 alliance and TBD/TBA ranked number 3, ya you had a tough life, look at that coalition. against KT/Rat #1 and #6 with KoD to side being the silent partner

and lets be honest you have been saying how inactive we are and how many VMs, we never denied it we could prob kick out the VMs/reds/yellows now and fit into one alliance hahaha you are a joke Olli, i only wonder if you actually believe the stuff you say.

the sadest thing about the pact with you guys is that you used it only to build up your alliance, I wish we never did it to be honest because i think there wouldnt be a KT and TBD would still have been here.

I just wonder when your on VM will you have time to write on the externals still?

DeletedUser10354

Smudge brotha - unblock me in pm or no final four vegas party!