World Discussion

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
He sent me a message, it confused me a lot, first he said, 'thank you for posting the thing on the forums', then he said, 'we don't need people like you in the alliance'. Yeah, so I left, rather than be kicked.

DeletedUser5088

idiot leader. you kick them first and then you send them the confusing message :)

DeletedUser7631

He sent me a message, it confused me a lot, first he said, 'thank you for posting the thing on the forums', then he said, 'we don't need people like you in the alliance'. Yeah, so I left, rather than be kicked.

He was a very confusing individual I must admit.

DeletedUser7600

I always enjoyed gaming since I was young. We are talking the Atari and commodore. This grepolis game has intrigued my gaming interest for 3 years. A marathon game that invokes the nostalgic memories of Zelda:)

My chatter on the external will likely diminish in the coming months, as it so often does with many, so I wanted to tell Grepo management, thank you for a great freaking game I was able to put into my gaming history!

And most importantly to the players!!! I want to applaud many of you as you are clearly highly intelligent human beings which has the addictive craving to compete on the TRUE gaming experience! Grepolis "demands" it...LOL...<---Pun intended

DeletedUser

And it is such a unique game! Why didn't anyone think of a browser-based, massive multi-player online real time strategy game before?

DeletedUser7600

I guess even the white man ate supper with the Native Americans before they slaughtered 90% of them! Sure, peace for a day :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i love zelda, killed all of them ,all the final fantasies , just destroyed new vegas , elder scrolls and skyrim, i think im addicted to video games i have a serious problem :) with not playing them :) this game is a whole different experience than the console games , the constant threat ,its nerve racking and really makes me happy :)