World Discussion

DeletedUser3730

Already a High Ranked Alliance with pacts... which doesn't surprise me.
Wheres the Sink & swim thread? Lol
Its been a long time since someone made one.

DeletedUser14590

Thanks for calling us "high ranked". I appreciate the compliment. So pacts in your world does not exist because your that good? Almost every alliance I have been in has pacts, sister alliances, NAPS, etc.

Lord Corny

Artisan
Thanks for calling us "high ranked". I appreciate the compliment. So pacts in your world does not exist because your that good? Almost every alliance I have been in has pacts, sister alliances, NAPS, etc.
yea your right but this is a DOM world . So at the end there can be only one . So which one of you will be bending over for the other to win .

DeletedUser16254

Random question, but if you use "Divine Sign" on a city that's under seige, will the troop be counted as a one-chariot attack on the enemy's troops in the city, or will it just add to the defense of the enemy?

chewJF

Messenger
Random question, but if you use "Divine Sign" on a city that's under seige, will the troop be counted as a one-chariot attack on the enemy's troops in the city, or will it just add to the defense of the enemy?

The chariots will go towards the defense of the city in siege. This is the same with Athena's spell, Patroness. It is best if you are worried about the enemy stacking the city even more with these two spells to City Protect it as they cannot cast spells onto the city with it.

DeletedUser16022

Let the smack talk commence... I will throw the first stone...

I thought y'all said Shenanigans would not last a Month? Here we are... We are taking Cities every day... Plus Immortal Empire merged into Mull's and became Mountain Warriors... Looks like we are doing just fine. Here we are 3 Days past what was thought to be our Demise and we are still Growing...

Shenanigans is on the Scoreboards to stay... Once we get over these hiccups of people bailing for US98 Tegea then I plan to climb My Alliance up the Scoreboards even more...

This is why y'all should never underestimate the small guy...

Also New World Order... I see your Minion; Forsaken Wisp of Soul has started Alliance Hopping after he sent me on Rogue Missions as a Leader in your Alliance and y'all thought I was the Spy...

I do not need to be a Spy... That is why I went on my own and raised Shenanigans up to Rank#11th from 30th, instead of begging to bet in a bigger Alliance or similar sized Alliance as y'all...

I bet Forsaken is the reason why y'all dropped to Rank #6th NWO... He really knows how to do a number on Alliances...

Anyway...

I am having fun, my Alliance Members are having fun, and I intend to last until the End-Game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2630

Hello all.
It would be great to see a Sink and Swim or a top ten list with comments. Usually good for some fun comments while also conveying information

DeletedUser16022

How is this for trash-talk???

Vivi de vu Deos; Veni de vu Dias de Deos, Vidi de dio Aether Olblivionatios, uel Vici de Terra de Ultima Victorium uel de Deos...

If I had to claim my Imperial Name; Nero... What is to stop me??? It is ALL possible... Skal!!!

What is a Crown really worth if you have no friends to share it with, no loyalty to gain support from, and all around are Enemies that claim to be a Friend???

Duh... I bet you were feeling kinda guilty for a second.

Duh... That was a parable about being part of the Grepo Cool Club...

Duh... Your Money boughten DATA on a screen that makes the image of a CROWN... Gave you a right to treat the PLAYERS LESS-THAN HUMAN???

Frack... I would feel GUILTY too if pictures on a screen meant more than another human life...
Y'all Mass Recruit and have ready-made Alliances that are supposed to go up and chop up Alliances, then scare the Mediocre and Pro Players into joining all of your Alliances... The y'all chop up the Medicor-Players and treat them like filth under your feet, instead of TEACHING THEM how to GROW &PLAY...

So you think it is funny, to run people off this way and watch them quit or get depressed over being so emasculated... Y'all do not have the patience to be non-hyper aggressive and be a TUTOR...

You got people who have Cancer, or their family does... KIDS between 13-18... KIDS FOR CHRISTS SAKES... Y'all talk CRAZY to people and would rather run them off or scare them into being recruited... If they do not keep a MODEST ACCOUNT of GREPO-GOLD, IF THEY ASK for RESOURCES to GROW, IF THEY PROVE TO BE BEGINNERS...

You intimidate and coerce them in WARFARE and ILLUMINATUS APPERATI that you use... This is just a game and y'all are not our LORDS...

You BLEED & I BLEED. So why can we not just humble ourselves and try to SHEPARD and GROW THIS COMMUNITY... GET SOME SPORTSMANSHIP and MAKE GREPOLIS FUN & BLOOMING DEEPER INTO OLYMPUS as more PATRON DEITIES come into this World and Teach us their arts..

We already have 2 New Patron Deities... Aphrodite and Ares...

WHY NOT be GENTLEMEN about WARFARE... Have a Heart and remember that these are real PEOPLE & PEOPLES KIDS behind the PIXELS that we all see on the Internet...

You treat them like this is a PLAYER VS ENVIRONMENT STRATEGY CONQUEST GAME...

These people that ask for help... Why not take the time to ask them if they need anything or have any questions instead of bullying and mocking them for trying their hardest...

Y'all forget what it was like to be a NOOB in this game and how the COMMUNITY SCOOPED YOU UP AND TAUGHT YOU HOW TO PLAY...

GUESS WHAT... NO ONE LIKED MY NAME OR WANTED TO WASTE THE TIME ON ME BECAUSE OF MY PLAYSTYLE, SO I HAD TO LEARN ON MY OWN...

It is a shame how bitter and vial this COMMUNITY has become... The way y'all treat this game and the community is TOXIC... IF YOU DID THAT ON A FOREIGN SERVER INSTEAD OF USA SERVER... THE WHOLE SERVER COMMUNITY WOULD COME CRASHING DOWN ON YOU FOR BEING SUCH A VILLIAN TOWARDS REAL LIFE PEOPLE AND KIDS BEHIND THIS SCREEN. GET AND CLUE AND THE..

The game would be so much more fun. We could UNLOCK BIGGER OCEANS SPACE on SERVER and instead of having 4-8 OCEANS.. IMAGINE THE NEW USA SERVERS BEING LIKE THE SANDBOX... 10-15 Oceans of Alliance scattered about.. Imagine you will be able to go into O14/O15 or O94/O94 and all the SPACES are ALLIANCES SPROUTED ABOUT in hops, skips, and jumps, to the CENTER MAP... That the MAP could go on like the CASUAL SERVER and LAST FOR 10 YEARS...

Get some COMMUNITY PRIDE & SPIRIT... HAVE SOME RESPECT TOWARDS THE GAMING COMMUNITY and REMBER; GREPOLIS is NOT REAL... If you spend 20,000 on this game during a 4 YEAR PERIOD, just to be dazzled by a PIXELATED CROWN in a PIXELATED GAME... JUST BECAUSE YOU INVESTED YOUR MONEY YOU ARE JUST A HUMAN LIKE US... SO TREAT US LIKE YOU WOULD TREAT YOURSELVES and work towards making a STRONGER GREPO-COMMUNITY, instead of being so VIAL that you make NOOBS & PROS quit at intervals throughout the duration of the SERVERS...

THEN YOU WONDER WHY YOUR ALLIANCE LOST THE SERVER & NO ONE WOULD STAY LOYAL..

Get a clue and come back to HUMANITY...

Just imagine 1 Day. We could have GREPO-STYLE; GAME OF THRONES...

I hope you all reflect and do a better job at SHEPARDING the COMMUNITY LIKE a BENEVOLENT LORDs WOULD

Why not get some COMMUNITY SPIRIT and try to INVITE, TEACH, and GROW; NEW PLAYERS into a Next Generation of Champion...

GREPOLIS would be GREAT!!!

I said my peace,
Captain Loki