World Discussion

DeletedUser10975

This world needs a little kick, let's get it going!

lQwB8bo.gif

DeletedUser4601

Has GREPO forgotten this world???? NO new 'farm islands" have opened in 2 weeks????

DeletedUser5524

Has GREPO forgotten this world???? NO new 'farm islands" have opened in 2 weeks????
Grepo doesn't decide this. Player activity does. Recruit some friends are grow faster and more rocks may open

It's pathetic how this world ended. Congrats to the love birds - Akyles and Pearl - and to the rest of the Bunch of Pussies for stabbing me in the back. It was well played by you all - do nothing the entire server and take home crowns for MY work. This is why good people are leaving forever and new servers are getting overrun by bottom feeders like you all. As to the Community Managers and Devs - yall can got Ef yourselves off for allowing this game play to continue to happen world after world. Each and everyone one of you who took home crowns - I hope you choke on them.

DeletedUser10953

It's pathetic how this world ended. Congrats to the love birds - Akyles and Pearl - and to the rest of the Bunch of Pussies for stabbing me in the back. It was well played by you all - do nothing the entire server and take home crowns for MY work. This is why good people are leaving forever and new servers are getting overrun by bottom feeders like you all. As to the Community Managers and Devs - yall can got Ef yourselves off for allowing this game play to continue to happen world after world. Each and everyone one of you who took home crowns - I hope you choke on them.

Cried for an entire server. Best display of LDE in all of Grepolis

Aurabolt

Citizen
I heard about the falling out after I ghosted. I figured out a few months too late Akyles was manipulating well...all of the remaining alliances worth mentioning to fight each other down the stretch. He basically had the server won by mid-September. I stuck around as long as I could knowing the server was already decided but got bogged down in other things so I pulled out.

That aside. There should be a hard cap on people changing alliances. Had a few people change alliances in a very short amount of time multiple times and it was annoying. Cowards joining strong alliances to avoid getting eaten and good players joining top alliances looking for an easy time. It really is a shame that's all most US players want to do now.

Seasoned Vets are very hard to find anymore. I mean those who aren't Golding and Flier Nuking their way through everything. This is to say nothing of the blatant botters who have infested several servers and are likely here to stay.

...Selymbria's my last other than the two Simmer Servers (Oynthus and Hyperborea). I'm just done at this point.