World discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser11124

Death Burners is recruiting experience players come and join us...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7768

I seem to be lost and some jack rabbit stole my hamburger.

DeletedUser5404

I personally won't play revolt worlds and have been waiting forever for a world with these settings Thank you for opening this world.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Can we please have one conquest world a year with no gold, to truly see whom are the best players and alliances. You guys have made enough money off of all of us and it would not hurt you at all to have one such world each year to show you appreciation.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Can we please have one conquest world a year with no gold, to truly see whom are the best players and alliances. You guys have made enough money off of all of us and it would not hurt you at all to have one such world each year to show you appreciation.

If there was a $1-5 buy in I'm sure InnoGames would agree to it. We could start a petition

DeletedUser12822

If there was a $1-5 buy in I'm sure InnoGames would agree to it. We could start a petition

I assume you're taking about a pay-to-play world here. In that case, I assume the fee would be a minimum of $20-50 for entry in the world. But that wouldn't be favorable for some people who can't afford that and those worlds would be really small since a ton of the players in a world a first-timers, who would almost definitely go to the free worlds where gold is used.

DeletedUser14390

A norwegian elite player has arrived! thisisgrepolis
Is he going to win the world? I think so ;-)

-Tobbe

DeletedUser

I wont play out a world with no premium.. Have you had 100 cities with no premium?? 8 hour farms to all owned islands is a 30 min ordeal.. Attack planner goes back to writing on a note pad instead of staring at travel times in order by tt for a specific selected unit.. Play a world out till the end and you see true power players emerge.. Players who are on top of rankings in city count 1-40 are the heavy spenders, however in a late game you see who can attack players like they are their own alliance and to do this without premium would be even more tasking as this game becomes a part time job to maintain in later stages... No gold would be a good world but no premium is not for me and many others.

DeletedUser5404

Is it just me or is number of quests in this world stingy?

DeletedUser11560

I have island quest every other hour. I have 3 heroes atm