World discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'm new to the U.S. servers I come from EN. But these settings look solid so I think I'll join. Good luck. :)

DeletedUser12822

How about we start this world during winter break? :)
There was something on the EN server called the summer speed world. Check it out. It's a 50/50 world with 1 hour BP and cap of 15 that lasted for 3 days. If that opened over winter break, I would just vedge and play Grepo day and night for 3 days straight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1048

They have said on the En that they won't do another one. Server was to tough to maintain or something like that. But yeah it would definitely be fun.

DeletedUser8458

Is there going to be any serious and experienced premade group to join this world which is not going to vanish 3-4-5 days after day #1?
If so contact me in inbox and I would gladly discuss about anything with anyone,these stats are actually my best,normal speed on everything and alliance cap at 60?omg can't wait,my time! :D
I have to agree with the rest about the little gap given by these 2 worlds Farsala and Gela though,sorry

DeletedUser10179

Why not release a world every 5-6 weeks exactly

Because my assumption is that they make more money for the more new worlds they have ;-)

Think a bit, when do players spend the most gold (during new worlds). This is a logical explanation to why they opened this world close to the previous. Of course I can not be sure this is the reason, but it makes sense.

DeletedUser1048

Because my assumption is that they make more money for the more new worlds they have ;-)

Think a bit, when do players spend the most gold (during new worlds). This is a logical explanation to why they opened this world close to the previous. Of course I can not be sure this is the reason, but it makes sense.

It could be that. I also think they like opening worlds when events are going on. Either that or it is just a coincidence how that has worked ;)

DeletedUser9651

Moving on to conquest and I would like a solid pre made as well

DeletedUser9851

Every time Enno Games opens a new world

make-it-rain.jpgpile of money.jpg

DeletedUser14245

Gold trading is the biggest thing... why hasn't the world opened yet?