World discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8378
  • Start date

DeletedUser13569

Monster's Inc.

Starting an alliance Monster's Inc. Going to be looking for experienced player's to work with. COMMUNICATION IS KEY!!! If interested hit me up on Skype- HAMBURGERHELPER3889 see you all there.https://forum.us.grepolis.com/images/smilies/thisisgrepolis.png

DeletedUser12822

Eight days after Farsala is crazy, but the settings are great in my opinion. BP is a little to short, and the cap is too low, but other than that it looks very tempting.

DeletedUser

Pretty ridiculous to open another world right after opening Farsala since Farsala is filling soooo slow.

This is ruining Farsala.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9662

I wish I could play here too :(. Good luck to anyone who is playing it!

DeletedUser11560

That was fast. I wish it was more like 3 weeks to a month before this world opened.

DeletedUser9662

I feel like they are doing it so people will spend more on the wheel. May not be a lot of spending, but it adds up.

DeletedUser10179

That was fast. I wish it was more like 3 weeks to a month before this world opened.

You know what I have noticed, I remember we used to complain how long it took for new worlds to open... now tides have seemed to change, haha!

DeletedUser9662

You know what I have noticed, I remember we used to complain how long it took for new worlds to open... now tides have seemed to change, haha!

I feel like the timing varies every few months. One month we will complain about to long a wait, the next to short :)

DeletedUser11560

Joseph nieves premade is the way to go! BTW JOE wha direction!??

DeletedUser1048

They just need a balance. I like when a world opens every 3 weeks to a month. Anything sooner kind of hurts the prior world and anything later just makes people wait for a new one as opposed to joining the current one.

Direction will be NE Stogus.