World Chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser16022
  • Start date

DeletedUser16022

I think that it would be nice to have a World Chat to get to know Players from all Alliances Camps and having Elected Leaders and Diplomats talk in a World Politics Forum...

A World Forum or even an active online chat would bring the Community Closer together and possibly increase the Players on US Servers...

DeletedUser16022

Notice how Inno-Games Advanced my Guide From 15-20-25 Resources Buildings Upgrades Segmented... I think I finally made an Impact on the World... Thank you Grepolis and Inno-Games... The rest of y'ouns are Welcome!

Quick City Building; With Little to No Gold:

I have tested this method and so has a couple of friends. Forget what you learned about building cities and adapt to the problem of being on a rock. Lack of resources.

Choose Andromeda as starting Hero...

So your first goal is Academy level 7 and Ceramics, plus a little warehouse space.
Then ramp up all resources production to level 15-20 all 3 types.

I do two levels of each resource building type at a time and then one level of the warehouse for the room due to the increased speed of resources production. After Academy 7.

Get a couple of market levels at least 6 so you can trade spare resources for what you need.

Then focus on Senate to level 14+

During the build-up of the Senate, be sure to get Academy to 13 and Harbor to 10 in between Senate levels. So you may have a Colony Ship to Found.

It only takes an hour, up to two hours for each building level on resources.

Slow at first, but bypasses wasting time on Senate in favor of fast resource production first before fast building.

Resources first solve the problem of lacking.

Then you can go for speed building once you got a ton of resources coming in. You can even toss in Christopoulos for a boost, plus research architecture and crane for resource reduction to building upgrades and faster upgrades time.

This is the quickest way to build on a rock and helps with the slow resources problem, right from the start.

DeletedUser16022

I just fell down in the Spirit and talked to the Aether in Tears of Joy-and-Gratitude...

I am not Okay, and I do need not lay off the Cider... It slows my Brain so I can rewind it...

DeletedUser16022

Truthfully it would be cool if they had some Persian Troops after Greece sacked Troy. They blended Cultures with the Persians and Came Rome and the Ottoman Empire out of the Ashes of Persia

Even some of the when Greece took Carthage too... They had Elephants out of South Persia... and the Southern Mongols had Elephants... That was around Modern India... Then the Mongols moved North in a Pincer on the Chinese Empire... Exported Elephants to Carthage and Persia for pay as well...

They were breeding the Elephants...

Why Do we not have Elephants?

Why am I the only one using his Imagination of History to present ideas???

DeletedUser16022

Thanks sounds write... The Pharmacy has not had my Vyvance for 4 days and Insomnia has me captured...

DeletedUser16022

Thanks Exit Strategy... Also, I get my Vyvanse tomorrow if nothing fails like today... 8 hours on the phone with dr and pharmacy...

DeletedUser16022

I updated, so we can bounce Data back and forth InnoGames

I have tested this method and so has a couple of friends. Forget what you learned about building cities and adapt to the problem of being on a rock. Lack of resources.

So your first goal is Academy level 7 and Ceramics, plus a little warehouse space.
Then ramp up all resources production to level 15-20 all 3 types.

I do two levels of each resource building type at a time and then one level of the warehouse for the room due to the increased speed of resources production. After Academy 7.

Get a couple of market levels at least 6 so you can trade spare resources for what you need.

Up Academy between 16 and 18 and get Timber Camps, Quarries, and Silver Mines up to around 30.

During the build-up of the Senate, be sure to get Academy to+ 13 and Harbor to 10 in between Senate levels. So you may have a Colony Ship to Found.

It only takes an hour, up to two hours for each building level on resources. Then 2-3.5 hours for Resources Buildings up to 30...

Slow at first, but bypasses wasting time on Senate in favor of fast resource production first before fast building.

Resources first solve the problem of lacking.

Then you can go for speed building once you got a ton of resources coming in. You can even toss in Christopoulos for a boost, plus research architecture and crane for resource reduction to building upgrades and faster upgrades time.

This is the quickest way to build on a rock and helps with the slow resources problem, right from the start.

DeletedUser16022

Here is a copy of my updated City Building Guide...
Hopefully, InnoGames will make the adjustments that I Designed on this Guide and Create more and better Worlds like Byblos...

I am very glad and very grateful that InnoGames used my Original Guide and Advanced the Code to make better Algorithms and Matrices... I read all Mathe Backwards and can solve them in my head without showing work or writing the work to come out with the same answer Perfectly Backwards... Even with my Computer Programming Codes... They are all Written Backwards to come out right and only I can read and understand it... I can read y'all Frontways Mathes, but I need a Tutor in order to make them come out as the Regular and Normal Community would Read or Write with the Mathes...

Anyway, My Apologies for babbling on and here is the Guide...

Then ramp up all resources production to level 15-20 for all 3 types.

Up Academy between 16 and 18 and get Timber Camps, Quarries, and Silver Mines up to around 30.

During the build-up of the Senate, be sure to get Academy to+ 13 and Harbor to 10 in between Senate levels. So you may have a Colony Ship to Found.

It only takes an hour, up to two hours for each building level on resources. Then 1.5-2.5 hours for Resources Buildings up to 30...

Slow at first on gathering resources but, bypasses having to buy resources off of the Market. The Senate takes 1.5-2 hours up to 24... So you can Queue Resources Building as well as a Couple Senate level until all Resources Buildings are expediting the production of resources to your City...

Do not forget to toss in a couple of Warehous Levels as you get Senate and Resources Buildings up to those levels...

Resources first solve the problem of lacking and having to buy Resources with Gold that you have to pay Cash for...

Last edited by a moderator: