World Chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser12539
  • Start date

DeletedUser12539

Thinking of starting a world chat room on skype, if there is enough interest in it! Let me know if you guys would be interested in one.

DeletedUser

I joined this world yesterday and noticed the game speed and started to go...zzzzz... hopefully the next world they create is a level 3 game speed revolt. These Level 1 and level 2 speeds are such a bore :( and take forever to build your first city to start conquesting.

DeletedUser

I joined this world yesterday and noticed the game speed and started to go...zzzzz... hopefully the next world they create is a level 3 game speed revolt. These Level 1 and level 2 speeds are such a bore :( and take forever to build your first city to start conquesting.
Yea that is why I am playing in multiple worlds because it is waaaaayyyyy too slow

DeletedUser

After playing in Actium (still playing) where you can just go the bathroom and during that time lose a city LOL. This world suits me fine...
Thats what they got the phone application for to take to the bathroom with you that way you can protect your cities while you take a poo ;)

DeletedUser12822

I can only imagine what it was like on the summer speed world...

LOL Grepsniper very true, we will see what comes of this world.. As for World Chats itself i stay away from them, too much drama and backstabbing going on..

DeletedUser

I played in this world for about 3 days and was dying in boredom waiting to get my first city conquest ready...almost caught myself about to spend money on gold to speed up the process....thats when I ghosted out...im not spending my $$$ on a level 1 world...no thanks