The Sea Raiders
Spartans
S.P.Q.R

Especially if they invite you within a minute or you joining the world :D

DeletedUser5244

The world hasn't started yet.

And these settings are terrible.

DeletedUser

I'd say no experienced players will join. And when the new player see the ad on tv and play this speed 1 world they will quit.

DeletedUser5181

Speed 1 is waaaaaay too slow. It would make the game very boring I should think.

I started as a noob on a Speed 3 world and it was just fine for me. I am now playing my second Speed 3 world and even that seems too slow to me at times. lol

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
This sort of world is perfect for a brand new player to learn the basics, sure it might be boring, but you need to start somewhere.

DeletedUser

These are some of the most disgusting settings possible in this game, my friend. Speed 1 is insanely slow (speed 2 is even painful), and morale is just awful because it gives advantages to inattentive players.

DeletedUser

These are some of the most disgusting settings possible in this game, my friend. Speed 1 is insanely slow (speed 2 is even painful), and morale is just awful because it gives advantages to inattentive players.
Speed 2 is fine, and Daedalus quite frankly doesn't care

DeletedUser2063

Man you guys are brutal. It's ok daed I agree with the settings :). You've released a few speed 2+ in a row

DeletedUser

Speed 2 is fine, and Daedalus quite frankly doesn't care

I won't say I don't care, but I do not create every world for the benefit of the vocal minority. I have stated it many times how I choose the settings. This particular world is not going to be one that I expect most of the experienced folks to play.

Man you guys are brutal. It's ok daed I agree with the settings :). You've released a few speed 2+ in a row

Thanks Fruit. I don't do a speed 1 very often, but its necessary for the brand new players with limited time to play. There are a ton of recent faster worlds. They will have spots open for the l33t pros to play. The incessant whining aside, another world will be along with faster settings soon enough.

DeletedUser5244

I won't say I don't care, but I do not create every world for the benefit of the vocal minority. I have stated it many times how I choose the settings. This particular world is not going to be one that I expect most of the experienced folks to play.

Thanks Fruit. I don't do a speed 1 very often, but its necessary for the brand new players with limited time to play. There are a ton of recent faster worlds. They will have spots open for the l33t pros to play. The incessant whining aside, another world will be along with faster settings soon enough.

Honestly I love your settings Daed :) Only problem is the alliance cap in the slower worlds ;)

DeletedUser5244

Are you wanting it bigger or smaller?

I honestly want them just a tad bigger. I know the .en servers are way different, but I personally think that a 60-alliance cap on a speed 2 with morale is a bit small. I actually think 85 would be pretty ideal, just so that guys can get more control on oceans without having to grow wicked fast which is harder on speed 2.

For example, on the .en server they had a world Troy which is almost exactly like Psi. The only difference is the alliance cap in Troy of 100, and the fact that there was no morale in Troy. There is actually a speed 3 on the .en server that has a 100-man alliance cap, which is monstrous for that speed.

And now, the groundbreaker example. There was a speed 1 world Sparta, which had an alliance cap of 300!!!!!!! I know it is speed 1, but these caps are uncomparable. All I am saying is make them a tab bigger and then I will never leave this server!! :D Don't make them 300, just in the 100 range is fine.

DeletedUser5244

Thanks Daed, I appreciate it :) (Would +rep ya if I could ;))

DeletedUser3563

Come on I believe it's been over six months since a revolt and morale not enabled world has been started!

DeletedUser

Come on I believe it's been over six months since a revolt and morale not enabled world has been started!

There are dozens of combinations of world settings that could be said about. We have never had a speed 1, no morale, conquest world. Should that be next?

DeletedUser7570

There are dozens of combinations of world settings that could be said about. We have never had a speed 1, no morale, conquest world. Should that be next?

I believe my first world was speed 1 no morale conquest... En Delta, I could be wrong ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.