Words from the WIZE....AHAHHAHAAH

DeletedUser2770

Wondering how Censored is doing??????

Borys 2014-01-09 16:11
This world is about to burn down around us. There are some things everyone should be mindful of.

Our alliance is fairly spread out and vulnerable. We have a few good core islands in the corners of 44, 45, 54 and 55 but we also have a lot of outliers. If you are not on one of our main islands you need to plan accordingly:

Big walls are more important that conquest just yet. Build walls and DLU's as soon as possible so you can survive long enough for us to move you to one of our core islands. Having a ton of ABP isn't going to help you when you've been rimmed.

Those who are on our core islands need to be mindful of spreading out but also about opening up slots for our outliers to join you on your islands. As more of us become conquest able the more soft landings will have to be prepared for.

Right now we are operating like a bunch of individuals. All concerned with what they alone can gain in this game. That is a recipe for failure. We must all act as a team if we are to succeed.

Listen to Borys, he knows exactly what an alliance looks like that is about to self destruct as he lead one in tau. Borys this is becoming a pattern with you, you know what they say

We offer safe refuge for anyone looking to be a BB member just PM me

Now if your wondering what kind of alliance you have lets talk about it.... Your founder who was fired, then rehired because the new founder realized this ship was already sinking has already taken a city. Now rather than him give an easy city [like you suggested] to one of the 5 members who have tried to take one and got their wigz pushed back he is taking another city but yet he is taken a give me city of someone who is quitting [yes we know] question is should we break it and keep laughing... Which clearly shows he could care less about alliance growth and is only concerned with himself

However I cant say I fault him as he is nervous of being rimmed and taking this city will put him a good distance away from CS where he can pump out DLU :D which he will need

Once again Borys you can put as many good players under one roof as you like, if you dont have a good leader it is useless. Funny how your old members thrived once they switched

Now please exit and take your strategy with you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7319

Dang.... i hate to compliment borys, but he seems to be the only one thinking strategically on the other side.

cryin' shame i tell ya....

DeletedUser7992

Wondering how Censored is doing??????

Borys 2014-01-09 16:11
This world is about to burn down around us. There are some things everyone should be mindful of.

Our alliance is fairly spread out and vulnerable. We have a few good core islands in the corners of 44, 45, 54 and 55 but we also have a lot of outliers. If you are not on one of our main islands you need to plan accordingly:

Big walls are more important that conquest just yet. Build walls and DLU's as soon as possible so you can survive long enough for us to move you to one of our core islands. Having a ton of ABP isn't going to help you when you've been rimmed.

Those who are on our core islands need to be mindful of spreading out but also about opening up slots for our outliers to join you on your islands. As more of us become conquest able the more soft landings will have to be prepared for.

Right now we are operating like a bunch of individuals. All concerned with what they alone can gain in this game. That is a recipe for failure. We must all act as a team if we are to succeed.

Listen to Borys, he knows exactly what an alliance looks like that is about to self destruct as he lead one in tau

We offer safe refuge for anyone looking to be a BB member just PM me

His alliance never burned down you merged with them. Be truthful .

DeletedUser2770

no sweetheart, I have never merged with any alliance as my alliances have always been successful and serious players always wish to be apart of something successful and play with someone who is not selfish and knows how to lead....

If we dont rim you soon enough you will see it happen here. The only reason why it hasnt happened already is because they have some sort of obligation to you from another world but if that wasnt the case they would be gone [you know like the troops you had in your city yesterday before we ate them] :D

DeletedUser

no sweetheart, I have never merged with any alliance as my alliances have always been successful and serious players always wish to be apart of something successful and play with someone who is not selfish and knows how to lead....

If we dont rim you soon enough you will see it happen here. The only reason why it hasnt happened already is because they have some sort of obligation to you from another world but if that wasnt the case they would be gone [you know like the troops you had in your city yesterday before we ate them] :D

Lol. I think taking our top 10 guys into your alliance kind of sounds like a merge. Albeit an underhanded one that wasn't talked about.

DeletedUser

A merge includes the leaders joining also and co-leading an alliance, otherwise it is just an alliance eating up another. We never merged... The malazan Empire and NoNonsense merged, but not BB and GO.

DeletedUser

A merge includes the leaders joining also and co-leading an alliance, otherwise it is just an alliance eating up another. We never merged... The malazan Empire and NoNonsense merged, but not BB and GO.

Call it what you want you didn't take us by force.

DeletedUser2770

okay borys keep telling yourself that, but going onto vaca mode and running off the server is still the same lol

dont worry you wont be here for long wither even if you move into the core

DeletedUser

We did take your players by force. We were beating you so bad, that your members felt "forced" to join us.

DeletedUser

You took a bunch of people we invited that were way out of our comfort zone. Lets be honest here.

DeletedUser

Appraxiadaddy seems to be a real TOOL, with all of his self worth tied up in Grepolis. LoL

Must have hurt that he got sniped by a single handed newb the other day.

DeletedUser2770

I am a tool thats not really an insult lol Hoe is one you can call me

It did hurt and that player did a good job. but to be honest the beginning of servers it is quite easy to snipe as it is only a few cities going. When we have more cities to play with things start to change

DeletedUser

I am a tool thats not really an insult lol Hoe is one you can call me

It did hurt and that player did a good job. but to be honest the beginning of servers it is quite easy to snipe as it is only a few cities going. When we have more cities to play with things start to change

TOUCHE' ;)

DeletedUser

good man. keep that attitude so our PVPrs don't get bored. PROMISE ME that you won't "Get bored with BYZ and go elsewhere" we need someone halfway decent to fight. gratz on catching exit passed out after restructuring a whole alliance after chaos from merger (chaos which is ended for the most part, and solidifying our core pla...waitaminute, we don't have core players... we have an alliance of players who will rise together and ride this server like a wave.) i promise that won't happen again if we can prevent it at all. hows internal structuring going over there? i know you shouldn't be having issues being a super awesome premade and all that.......

DeletedUser7319

What restructuring? Didnt you know.... BB is unorganized and falling apart and self imploding and self destructing ! We are doing so awful indeed we have picked a player of our own each week to conquer! Its a great idea, Phaedo basically gave it to us. We are all freaking out and trying to get the water out of our sinking ship, but we are filling faster than we can dump. Its mad chaos over here, i dont know what we are going to do. Its SO CRAZY!!!!!!

LOL, these forums are funny! Smelly brown or frowny clown, or whatever your name is, you are a funny dude! Me Likey!

DeletedUser

What restructuring? Didnt you know.... BB is unorganized and falling apart and self imploding and self destructing ! We are doing so awful indeed we have picked a player of our own each week to conquer! Its a great idea, Phaedo basically gave it to us. We are all freaking out and trying to get the water out of our sinking ship, but we are filling faster than we can dump. Its mad chaos over here, i dont know what we are going to do. Its SO CRAZY!!!!!!

LOL, these forums are funny! Smelly brown or frowny clown, or whatever your name is, you are a funny dude! Me Likey!

you mean with all this chaos iv'e been seeing in your own ranks, you guys aren't even going to bother trying to fix it? youch that's ROUGH.

and I like you too Butler, you're awake.

p.s. i go by many names. frowny works, but i usually hear not so nice names thrown my way:-:)-:)-(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7319

SHooo man im always awake haha, its the unfortunate addiction to this game that keeps me up all the time.

Man... honestly if we were falling apart id be the first to say it. Unforunately, even being a premade, some new people get added. Those new people sometimes arent use to a way that the alliance runs, and its unfortunate. I am glad though, that the top 2 alliances in this server have decided to fight/talk trash to each other. Its way more fun, and honestly, its embarrassing watching top alliances going to war with like a #20 alliance.

And, its always more fun being called not such nice names, means your doing your job correctly! HAHAHA Keep up the good work!

DeletedUser

SHooo man im always awake haha, its the unfortunate addiction to this game that keeps me up all the time.

Man... honestly if we were falling apart id be the first to say it. Unforunately, even being a premade, some new people get added. Those new people sometimes arent use to a way that the alliance runs, and its unfortunate. I am glad though, that the top 2 alliances in this server have decided to fight/talk trash to each other. Its way more fun, and honestly, its embarrassing watching top alliances going to war with like a #20 alliance.

And, its always more fun being called not such nice names, means your doing your job correctly! HAHAHA Keep up the good work!

yessir, i to love the fact that the only real powerhouses are going toe to toe, rather then picking off the little MRA in our way. brings me back to my Athens days. I thrive on pvp, both ingame and in external forums. btw, i KNOW you have to have some love mail somewhere... stop in to C&P thread, tell the world about the tears you've collected in a bottle from farms :D thisisgrepolis