Wonders

DeletedUser1680

I know that this is a long way off. But, how do you stop another alliance from continuing to building their wonder?

In a conquest or revolt world you have to conquer a city on the island where the wonder is built to stop construction.

DeletedUser

Winning conditions have not yet been decided for Hyperborea.

DeletedUser

Wonders are perfect for this world

Winning conditions have not yet been decided for Hyperborea.

Any one can destroy, fight in a world. But to be able to use your mind and plan out island domination is a skill.

DeletedUser2039

Any one can destroy, fight in a world. But to be able to use your mind and plan out island domination is a skill.
Can you explain the purpose of this post? While yes, I agree with the statement, it has no real purpose I can find? This world, in my opinion of coarse, should not have winning conditions. I started here, and I left. That simple. I won for myself haha. Anyone that stays here is not getting out what the game has to offer. Leaving it unwinnable (yes I just made that word up) will keep pushing people out of it. Its only purpose should be to teach people how to play.

DeletedUser

Can you explain the purpose of this post? While yes, I agree with the statement, it has no real purpose I can find? This world, in my opinion of coarse, should not have winning conditions. I started here, and I left. That simple. I won for myself haha. Anyone that stays here is not getting out what the game has to offer. Leaving it unwinnable (yes I just made that word up) will keep pushing people out of it. Its only purpose should be to teach people how to play.

Yes, to me, that's it's purpose. But, some players won't quit because they are too obsessed with being ranked high so they'll expand to 300 cities and crush all of the new people that join the world in their path. :D So that's why Hyperborea needs a way to win.

DeletedUser2039

Nah. You can continuously dodge and grow never the less. I am a firm believer that if you put more work in than the next guy, you will beat him, usually regardless of his advantages (having more cities). I am not in Hyperboria anymore, but what is the highest city count these days? I remember way back when Rampage had 8 lol

My assumption is that Chris now has the most.

DeletedUser

Nah. You can continuously dodge and grow never the less. I am a firm believer that if you put more work in than the next guy, you will beat him, usually regardless of his advantages (having more cities). I am not in Hyperboria anymore, but what is the highest city count these days? I remember way back when Rampage had 8 lol

My assumption is that Chris now has the most.

You can't dodge every attack and still grow properly. Especially when you have 100 attacks on your cities. Your resources will always be depleted.

DeletedUser2039

What city has 100 inbound attacks? Lol I doubt many alliances here have that coordination, rather even put that much effort when they can just find another player who isn't smart enough to dodge.

DeletedUser

Read kinetic Halos profile on Eta. And I meant in a single day. ( which would still be the same. lol) You can't dodge that much attacks and still expect to grow much. Yes, that won't happen now but if this world doesn't have a wining scenario I can just picture some power hungry dictator-like player hitting all of the players that got transported here or decided to join.

DeletedUser2039

I know I know, point taken. Just goes against the purpose of the world is all. I see what you mean about it realistically needing to end.

DeletedUser

Read kinetic Halos profile on Eta. And I meant in a single day. ( which would still be the same. lol) You can't dodge that much attacks and still expect to grow much. Yes, that won't happen now but if this world doesn't have a wining scenario I can just picture some power hungry dictator-like player hitting all of the players that got transported here or decided to join.

That would be me :)

Tyler, highest count right now is 23 held by Tiac, I am ranked #1 with 22 cities, waiting for 23 to ghost.

As for 100 attacks, I'm sure "The Fam" could organize something like that, thing is, we won't, we'd rather hit you while your asleep ;)

DeletedUser

I agree with Chris, The Fam has organized many slap down's, it's a matter of a 24 hour team. But if it's your plan is to leave this as a no win situation, what's not to say the next one, or maybe another one is left that way. All things must come to an end, and if you can't trust a game has an end point why play any of them.

Last edited by a moderator: