Wonder Race

DeletedUser

Alkairon, I was busy getting Great Power as you typed that, so maybe your read on where my slots are used was a bit off the mark. Consequently I'll just assume at this point I'm still allowed an opinion, thanks.

DeletedUser

Alkairon, I was busy getting Great Power as you typed that, so maybe your read on where my slots are used was a bit off the mark. Consequently I'll just assume at this point I'm still allowed an opinion, thanks.
So taking some ghosts makes up for giving away your wonder cities . Besides if you didn't realize this thread has to do with wonders. Not you grabbing some ghosted cites. But hey "Great job on getting an award for doing much of nothing. "

DeletedUser

So taking some ghosts makes up for giving away your wonder cities . Besides if you didn't realize this thread has to do with wonders. Not you grabbing some ghosted cites. But hey "Great job on getting an award for doing much of nothing. "

Does his opinion not matter because he quit or because he's not on a wonder island? Please clarify.

DeletedUser

I guess I just assumed that everyone still involved understood the idea of approaching a wonder held by the opposition, and how efficiency is a concern with the accelerated decline in server participation. You're versed in the use of grepointel so it's safe to say you see my stats run towards offense, that's a difficult task from so far away (see map) and not one best launched from another wonder in most instances. We all see this as a waiting game so let's see who has the better approach, maybe this phase will work out better for your side than the race to 4.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Well, fair play LoT, you kept up your activity, and broke our wonders, enjoy your crown. Maybe you'll join us on Kappa, make the dream team :)

DeletedUser

Rho is a pretty cool world, but I have to wait for WWs to start :(

DeletedUser

I want to says thanks to all that helped out in getting the crown and though out the whole game . There are plenty of others that are no long here for one reason are another but helped along the way . For everyone i say Thanks ,Alkairon. Here is a list of the ones still listed . brickster720;kingkomodo;Argyyl;
Quaz436;fryek;cobra1998;dmaz;King Guss;ultimate360x;Pharaoh Amun-Ra;Austogras;
OFMIII;Vincent2012;golgol;bighottamale;Kebbolath;Ajj987;Quahadi;Arty100;
Wolf444065;Solatratus;renzo705;Mysteria;PaleHorse;Barca;TheLastCowboy62;A.J.;
KINGREPSHADOW;longjack00;datz77;Alton of Mesq;magnificant mike;Ramius;guythugguy;Draceus;
Morpheus420;Tim Eastman;cassb;juggernaut;D-Rex;Northmop;rich2535;NateF;
Defiler;salo;IMRebel;PrimeTime21;sglore;monkeyman11;Steely;littleman;
Mostasho;Gotheridge;shadow1831;pskrob;Rebcor;nmorse123;white74;Darkness;
Tag2126;Petemister3;Sir Gunz;Spuds Mackenzie;Boodreaux;cadet04;SON OF A;labman100;
mightyquinnj;Semyaza;Zeus boy;FiremanBill;Mot52;chucky;wmlomc;harv728;
ItMayBeHE;Enkil;markdawg5;vleer;bizmarkey;Skippio71;Quarterman;Deezle;
IowaHawk;Wolfn;Alkairon;drjdh;KirbyJF1;painkiller;theulmighty;cbtrialx;

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
I want to says thanks to all that helped out in getting the crown and though out the whole game . There are plenty of others that are no long here for one reason are another but helped along the way . For everyone i say Thanks ,Alkairon. Here is a list of the ones still listed . brickster720;kingkomodo;Argyyl;
Quaz436;fryek;cobra1998;dmaz;King Guss;ultimate360x;Pharaoh Amun-Ra;Austogras;
OFMIII;Vincent2012;golgol;bighottamale;Kebbolath;Ajj987;Quahadi;Arty100;
Wolf444065;Solatratus;renzo705;Mysteria;PaleHorse;Barca;TheLastCowboy62;A.J.;
KINGREPSHADOW;longjack00;datz77;Alton of Mesq;magnificant mike;Ramius;guythugguy;Draceus;
Morpheus420;Tim Eastman;cassb;juggernaut;D-Rex;Northmop;rich2535;NateF;
Defiler;salo;IMRebel;PrimeTime21;sglore;monkeyman11;Steely;littleman;
Mostasho;Gotheridge;shadow1831;pskrob;Rebcor;nmorse123;white74;Darkness;
Tag2126;Petemister3;Sir Gunz;Spuds Mackenzie;Boodreaux;cadet04;SON OF A;labman100;
mightyquinnj;Semyaza;Zeus boy;FiremanBill;Mot52;chucky;wmlomc;harv728;
ItMayBeHE;Enkil;markdawg5;vleer;bizmarkey;Skippio71;Quarterman;Deezle;
IowaHawk;Wolfn;Alkairon;drjdh;KirbyJF1;painkiller;theulmighty;cbtrialx;
I don't get an honourable mention? :-D

DeletedUser

I want to says thanks to all that helped out in getting the crown and though out the whole game . There are plenty of others that are no long here for one reason are another but helped along the way . For everyone i say Thanks ,Alkairon. Here is a list of the ones still listed .

Draceus

For the win!!!! *pumps fist* LOL :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

For the win!!!! *pumps fist* LOL :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Last I checked Victor of the world is the actual win. :) Congrats on getting the crown as most of us quit Alpha to move on to other challenges. In the Hof it lists the victor of the world as the winner, with a little side note of the alliances who get the crown, which can be several. Granted LOT did really hold out and continue to fight long after many of us moved on to a new challenge. Sadly, I heard that many are still playing. Must be a lot of fun conquering ghosts. :)

DeletedUser

Tenacity is what gets you the win.You guys quit though.So no win for you.You also got the award "Victor of the World,because your alliance had more people and it had a lot more cities,and not to mention like 5 alliances had their biggest players leave to join you guys.Not offending you,just stating the truth.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
We quit, because we had already won. You may have the crown, but we have the actual win. Not offending you, just stating the truth.