Wonder Race

DeletedUser723

So, 2 major fails on the same day. Good game Phx and Lot.

DeletedUser

We thought everybody was doing a restart on them. Didn't you get the memo?

DeletedUser

Yes, we put that memo out...Just didn't think you'd fall for it seeing as how it was done in crayon.

DeletedUser723

Phoenix forgot to put support (and tripwires) in their wonder island cities.
Oops..

DeletedUser

So you guys are at this point of the game with the "WONDERS". I think it kills the game.

DeletedUser39

So you guys are at this point of the game with the "WONDERS". I think it kills the game.

In fact, it does, yes. It turns those that plan on winning the server into a bunch of simmers; for a War Game, I think the way to win shouldn't be playing SimCity style for 2~3 weeks, but having an actual challenge concerning the 'War' aspect of the game.

But that's not up to us, sadly.

DeletedUser

Yes this is one reason i stop playing Grepolis, over a year ago-going on 2 years now, but I don't knock the Game just Wonders takes the fun out the game and ppl get broad with sending Res's to a Wonder....

DeletedUser271

Yes this is one reason i stop playing Grepolis, over a year ago-going on 2 years now, but I don't knock the Game just Wonders takes the fun out the game and ppl get broad with sending Res's to a Wonder....

BUT, note that a World Wonders revamp is planned and will be implemented before the end of the year as the Grepolis Roadmap says. ;-)

DeletedUser

Hopefully there isn't a delay,and Futurus Sanguis will be able to use this.

DeletedUser3560

totally agree, many quit when WW stage comes about.

DeletedUser

Alpha is pretty much over. Just a matter of time til the world Closes. I dont think the way wonders are done now are a proper way to win, but that is the way it is. We played well and beat LOT and PHX who just didnt have good strategy for it. Once Quarterman kicked Son of A to pooch the two they had, I think it was all but done.

DeletedUser

There is no 'getting one' at this point, the game has been won already. Hitting a home run doesn't count in batting practice...2 months after losing the series.

DeletedUser

Well,we are just trying to keeo them away from the crown,and it is good to be able to get closer to it ourselves.

DeletedUser

There is no 'getting one' at this point, the game has been won already. Hitting a home run doesn't count in batting practice...2 months after losing the series.
Didn't you quit already . Isn't that why you don't have any wonder cities anymore. So really your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. So move on.