Wonder(ing)??

DeletedUser

World Wonders haven't started for any of the worlds in the us server yet. Alpha should be the 1st for the islands and it still has a estimated 13 months before it happens...;)

DeletedUser13

I know that I just asked if u knew is there an alliance here that has WW Islands?? :D

DeletedUser

Oh i know that Death Watch i think is trying to make my island there WW island but that's all i know.

DeletedUser

World Wonders haven't started for any of the worlds in the us server yet. Alpha should be the 1st for the islands and it still has a estimated 13 months before it happens...;)

Estimate times are always wrong :p So many things happen. Only thing I can tell you is that it's a lot less than that.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say a lot less then that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will tell you a few reasons why. Alliances will merge which moves more alliances up and increases total points of top 50 alliances.

More players will join the world.

Target points will decrease, if not met within a certain period of time, per month. I'll give it about 7 months.

DeletedUser

haha i was talking about a different world i just realized that...i am deleting my post soo yah.

Also, most alliance will merge with someone in the top 50 so the top 50 wont change at all other then the the new alliance coming in at rank 50 which wouldn't be bigger then 1k points at this point in the game.

Last edited by a moderator: