Winter event discussion

DeletedUser8378

Please leave your feedback about the winter event 2015 here!

DeletedUser1048

Like any event this one is trying to get people to use gold. I am just happy they are making each extra spin cost 100 more gold than the spin before. This event seems less op than most other ones. Having all the advisors for a week sounds like a solid reward, I think I like this event :)

DeletedUser11560

The fact that it's only 3 days instead of like 11 or 2 weeks makes me very happy. And the rewards have less attack buffs and more defense buffs. I'm happy about that too

DeletedUser271

The fact that it's only 3 days instead of like 11 or 2 weeks makes me very happy. And the rewards have less attack buffs and more defense buffs. I'm happy about that too

I'm pretty sure it says it'll last amonth actually... Which is much too long in my opinion.

DeletedUser12822

That's because it did! My inventory on both my worlds are already stuffed to the rafters, and now all the myths my alliance killed after the Halloween event will mean nothing.

DeletedUser12251

It's getting ridiculous. Holiday events are cool, but there are so many now. Can we just go back to Christmas, easter, and maybe one or two others? Every other month sucks.

DeletedUser11525

30 days of small prizes with some balance would be ok. 30 days of unbalanced nukes will be yet another mess that would seem to be aimed solely at gold players.

DeletedUser12822

If I go on VM and come back in a few weeks, will I be able to do the spins for the days I missed?

DeletedUser271

If I go on VM and come back in a few weeks, will I be able to do the spins for the days I missed?

I'd say yes, as long you spin them before the 30 days of the event run out, but I think you'll have to pay gold to get to spin them.

DeletedUser11791

I don't understand this particular item i got, why does it give me more than i can even hold? I know it will fill my inventory up anyway, but is this not kinda pointless giving me false hope? Showing me a swimming pool full of $100 bills and saying i can have as much as i like, as long as it fits in my wallet, and the rest will just be burnt.
really.jpg

DeletedUser

Is there a way to get a gift again? I spent 100 gold to use advent calendar again it gave me my item and I used it (harpy VII) but I wake up and the only harpy I have is the one I made

DeletedUser271

Is there a way to get a gift again? I spent 100 gold to use advent calendar again it gave me my item and I used it (harpy VII) but I wake up and the only harpy I have is the one I made

Did you have the required population for the harpies?

DeletedUser271

Try to open the attack window, maybe they'll appear. If they don't, contact the support and tell them your problem, they'll be able to help you better than me :)

DeletedUser

This wouldn't be that bad if you took out the myth units. I hate to say it, but i'm honestly going to make someone quit on Gela because I've qued harpies and use the harpy reinforcement spells along with various troop spells. And if those die I have multiple Erns spells unleash shortly after.

While this is a lot more balanced compared to say halloween, its still enough that i'm easily going to make 20-30 noobs rage quit within a couple days.

DeletedUser2654

All these events and gold advantages are ridiculous, this game isn't fun like it used to be, I'm going to finish out my worlds then I'm done for good. Congrats Inno, you guys are only worried about making money and now you can't even fill up a world, I was loyal to them for over 200 worlds on multiple servers and get nothing in return because they are all about the money.