Winners of the Make the CoMa a signature contest revealed!

DeletedUser

Congrats to the winners of the make the CoMa a signature competition. Below are the winners and prizes listed:

For Best in Show:

3rd place and 100 Gold goes to:

Post4BIS.jpg

Made by - Slifer RX

2nd place and 200 Gold goes to:

post1BIS.jpg

Made by - Zenima

and the Best in Show with 300 Gold and a shiny new title goes to...

Post3BIS.png

Made by Skullyhoofd!

For Most Creative:

3rd place and 100 Gold goes to:

MostCPost4.jpg

Made by Who Am

2nd place and 200 Gold goes to:

Booya.jpg

Made by Midnight

And for Most Creative with 300 Gold and a shiny new title is...

MostCPost2.jpg

Made by Trys Asgon

Finally, the random prize of 200 Gold goes to...

a pebble!

Congrats to all winners, I will be using the best in show winner as my signature for no less than 3 months. I will be crediting the winners their gold shortly.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the contest, Ive never seen contests on the .hu, and on other servers.

Congratz to all.

DeletedUser

Ehm Jesse, you uploaded it incorrectly. :p
You uploaded it to the forum, which ruins the quality. You should just put the image link I sent you between

DeletedUser

Finally, the random prize of 200 Gold goes to...

a pebble!

Why do I feel like the random prize was slightly rigged? :p

Congrats to Trys and Skully (who has an awesome title), and to all the other winners! :D

DeletedUser

I promise, it was authentic, but I did laugh when he got drawn. :)

DeletedUser

For all his overconfidence, it looks like he did win one of the competitions at least. :p

DeletedUser

Perhaps a future competition, but I would like to wait until I am sure we will have more participants. I would have liked to have seen more people participate in this one.

DeletedUser

Perhaps a future competition, but I would like to wait until I am sure we will have more participants. I would have liked to have seen more people participate in this one.

I would have but I don't know how to make sigs. :(

DeletedUser

Check out our Graphics section, -Adonis has a lot of nice guides there and I am sure would offer any help you might need to learn how to make siggys!

DeletedUser

Well, Congratulations to the winners, the new signature of Daedalus is pretty creative, now I have the image of a wolf when Daedalus cross in my thoughts lol

Skully great signature, and obviously Z and Who Am of the Ancients, who made very cool signatures too!

Maybe I should participated in the competition, probably I would won some gold I need now.. anyway, congratz everybody who won something, choose right the Premium' services, there are very useful so do not spend all the gold now!