Winds of Change: Feedback Thread

DeletedUser15357

I already hate it.. Freaking Anime!?? Really?? #ThisIsGrepolis :mad:

DeletedUser14679

Things like this make me wonder what is wrong with me that i still play grepolis. Okay, april fools and all that. But boobs and plush toys????

who writes this rot?

Edit: I know they want me to stick around and find out what happens next, but i wish i could just stab it with a pen and make it go away. any way to just hide the whole thing?

DeletedUser9174

Bleck! ask me my opinion of the "more Hearts, clouds and breasts" Strawberry shortcake, my little pony JOKE!"

Nah.... don't!

DeletedUser6620

I do so hope this is a April Fool Joke, otherwise i'd like to know what Moron decided Mythological Greek Gods should look like Japanese Anime Characters ??. If i wanted cute little fluffy creatures i'd be playing Sailor Moon or similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15612

Im hoping its a April fools joke,
I say 2 thumbs down an the changes, If it becomes like a sim, then my Grep time may be over....

DeletedUser15168

I really do hope you all are correct and this is a joke. Not a very funny one either.
smiley_emoticons_fluch4_GREEN.gif

DeletedUser11243

Congrats to the Goddess of Wisdom and War on her boob job. I heard that's her new nicknames for them.

Still not as cringe worthy as TSF watching Fuller House.

Kariella

Hoplite
for the most part I like the new look... the Gods have more personality... however the supersized boobs have to go... this is 2017... also I would mention that in the past I always made more hera's than the other Gods cuz I loved the old Hera... the new one not so much... change her hair color back...

/edit I would like to point out one other thing about the boobs on these Gods now... this makes the game less friendly at work and home... at work cuz lets face it... its sexist, especially if you work for a conservative company... and at home cuz of the wife...

Last edited:

DeletedUser15337

Thank you for whoever posted and reminding me that it's April Fools today, haha. I was gonna have jim28fl come in and rant with me about how much these changes would make 90% of the people playing it quit.
No one wants to see Furries frolicking in our city harbors or fields, or greek gods looking like "My little pony" characters with big boobs and corny anime Aquaman with bright blue tattoos.
Besides... does Innogame even have an Asian grepolis server??

DeletedUser11525

It's an attempt at lightening things up.

Could have been more convincing if the buildings that started to transform into an oriental/anime style.

Now if the creativity could be harnessed into some more pressing game issues, it would be great.

DeletedUser11243

Thank you for whoever posted and reminding me that it's April Fools today, haha. I was gonna have jim28fl come in and rant with me about how much these changes would make 90% of the people playing it quit.
No one wants to see Furries frolicking in our city harbors or fields, or greek gods looking like "My little pony" characters with big boobs and corny anime Aquaman with bright blue tattoos.
Besides... does Innogame even have an Asian grepolis server??
I thought Jim was retired. He already said somewhere in the forum that he's done. You can't come back from that.

DeletedUser15357

I thought Jim was retired. He already said somewhere in the forum that he's done. You can't come back from that.

There are many who say they're "done" and never honor their word. That's why I do 0 with them in game as well.