Will the Real AD Please Stand Up?

DeletedUser11243

There has been so much speculation over who the ADs are that I wanted to start a thread where they could be unveiled. I have done NOTHING else since they have joined the world except study them to figure out who they really are, and since I consider myself a fantastic detective, I could not keep my amazing observations to myself.

Will the Real AD please stand up?

3rdpersonAD: WilliamShakesrear. He is a poet and knows about pov in a story. Bravo Shakesrear. Bravo, but it doesn’t really matter because no one really cares.

ADs Uncle Bill: I know what you are thinking, that it’s Uncle Bill 777, but it’s NOT! It’s actually Uncle Jesse. See how they gottcha there? Is anyone else wondering why his alliance has so many “Uncles” and “Daddys”? Yuck.

I PP on AD: Clearly the best name, and Beer Belly knows that is what AD likes. He fills up on beer so he can be ready whenever nature calls.

ADs nasty foot: Another also-ran. Biggest contribution to the team is knowing that AD has a thing for feet and posting in the externals. uMaduTrash, check out the Kardashian line of nail polish. I’m sure AD would like his toes painted with “Sealed with a Kris”. (Little known fact Kris Jenner is ADs favorite of the Kardashian clan)

AD Broke My Spirit: Really, too many people here to name. AD breaks everyone’s sprit. This one is symbolic of every server AD has ever played, but on this server it is Wrily. ;(

ADs Tree Legged Mut: Hmmm. I’m so wrapped up in the mystery of the name, I can hardly try to figure out who it is. What is a tree leg? Why doesn’t Mut have another T. Do I really want to know? No.

The Almighty AD: AD has hinted sooooo many times that he is the Almighty, that I’m sure he is not the Almighty. It has to be someone that AD really admires. So if it isn’t AD it has to be that deboy guy.

Phoenix247: The only player with self-esteem enough to have his own identity. Hands down best player there. Clearly AD

realADplzstandup: This one is actually Athenakins. Yes, it’s me, and I can prove it. When they asked me to do this, I couldn’t get the song out of my head, and I even rewrote it for y’all. Enjoy. You are Welcome.

------------------------------------
May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real AD please stand up?
I repeat will the real AD please stand up?
We're going to have a problem here
Y'all act like you never seen a flash attack before
Jaws all on the floor like Nori and AD just burst in the door
She started taking his cities worse than before, even though he’s defending with boar
Throwing him off islands
It's the return of the "Oh wait, no way, your kidding,
Athena didn't just say what I think she did, did she?"

And GrepKraken said
Nothing you idiots GrepKraken's dead, he's locked in AD’s basement (ha ha)

Grepo worlds love AD, chicka chicka chicka AD I'm sick of him
Look at him, walking around golding his you know what
Attacking' the you know who "yeah, but he's good for BP though"

Yea they probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose
But no worse than when he NAPs with everyone and calls truce
Sometimes Whitey wants to unleash myths and cut loose, but can’t
But it’s cool for him to favor farm AD for favor of Zeus...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10953

I can't give you another + rep right now but this was good.

DeletedUser

realADplzstandup: This one is actually Athenakins. Yes, it’s me, and I can prove it. When they asked me to do this, I couldn’t get the song out of my head, and I even rewrote it for y’all. Enjoy. You are Welcome.

So ur either multi accounting or ur name has been stolen and is being used in-game

DeletedUser15084

AD - "Appraxia Daddy" - a group of thoroughly unpleasant players, who delight in the suffering of their victims. They have appeared a number of times in US and EN servers- to my mind they should be banned as they specialize in "victimization" and 24/7 harassment of their victims until they are forced to ghost. Grepolis would be a better place without them.

DeletedUser14888

AD/Appraxiadaddy has not always been successful on every server he has joined. He was on Helorus at one point and didn't make it there. He specializes in conquest and from what I have seen doesn't fair that well in revolt.

DeletedUser11243

AD/Appraxiadaddy has not always been successful on every server he has joined. He was on Helorus at one point and didn't make it there. He specializes in conquest and from what I have seen doesn't fair that well in revolt.

Any decent conquest player can OWN a revolt server. It's just a fact. I think we can all agree that AD, although a scrub, is at least a decent scrub. Pretty sure he "didn't make it" because revolt sucks and he was just gold trading.

It upsets me that you made me defend him. I feel dirty now.

DeletedUser10142

Ewwwwwww! Shower?
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser12822

"Pretty sure he "didn't make it" because revolt sucks and he was just gold trading"

Why would a player as talented as AD need gold to dominate?

;):p:D:rolleyes: