Wiki Road-Map

DeletedUser

Here is a list of all the big changes that we can expect to see in late May:

• A complete re-working of the Units portal. More info on all units, spitting the different types and making it an all together more useful section.
    -
  • A complete re-working of the Buildings' individual pages. More info, correct info in the tables and most importantly, a complete table of build times for that building with ALL senate levels. You will be able to look at the table and see straight away how long your building will take without having to worry about doing any maths. :D
    -
  • Adding a table for the harbour like the one we have for the barracks.
    -
  • Many many changes to the gods pages as well as a rework of the temple and favour pages
    -
  • A complete re-work of the guides section.
    -
  • Proper categorisation of the pages and an easy link to that page.
    -
  • And many many other things, but those are probably the biggest.
As ever, keep the comments coming! Any comments you have will be helpful, either stick them in a PM to me or post them in this section.

Thanks
Tom

DeletedUser

Is there any way to get a complete guide to revolts? Mainly dealing with support from the attacking side and how that effects the CS landing and any additional clearing waves.

DeletedUser1048

I found a few minor mistakes:

In the Zeus page where it talks about Zeus' rage, in the description of the spell Zeus is spelled without a Z

In the Athena page the info about how a pegasus defends is completely off:

Wiki:

Ingame:

In the research portal there are a few mistakes. One is that triremes are only 8 research points but in the research portal it says they are 12. Also the description of booty is wrong, it doesn't allow your troops to carry 30% more loot. Booty make farming villages offer you a selection of 8 resource offers rather than 4. Also Espionage only cost 3 research points, but in the the research portal it says you need 4 research points. In the research portal it says you can research "demand troops" when your academy is at level 7 but that research no longer exists. In the research portal the trainer is called an instructor. Hope this helps, I didn't look through the whole wiki I only checked out the Gods portal and the research portal.

DeletedUser

Keep the comments coming guys, i am reading it.
Not going to be making any changes for a few weeks yet though as i have exams and what not.

DeletedUser

The home page has been updated with new images, enjoy.
The changelogs page is on the side bar and is up to date.
New unit portal is done.
New buildings portal will be done soon. :)

Rebalancing update, I am ready for you. :D

DeletedUser298

The majority of the links on most of the pages don't work for me. On the rules page, the only link that works for me is the Board FAQ and Game Rules. Rest just say invalid thread can't find it.

DeletedUser

If you could post some examples in the 'Minor Edits' thread then I will be able to change them :)