Why?

DeletedUser2039

Why would you feel inclined to do this? What does it accomplish? AW...you're teaching your people good things. I'm glad to see he isn't in your academy. At least have the decency to attack me.
3zYiT

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Those people are only trying to help you Tyler. Help your city get destroyed :p ;)

DeletedUser2039

At least come take it...why destroy a perfectly beautiful city?

DeletedUser2039

My walls remain unbloodied. Let's go boys.
*Defense troops go out at night partying while the city sits empty...*

DeletedUser

A party! Can I come? *Makes a cute puppy eye face that no one can resist*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

lmao you removed an animated image? wow... i wanted to see it :(

DeletedUser2154

Oh Ok.... I should probably read the rules then :/ just soooo many

DeletedUser

Plague is stupid and so is the Lightning Bolt they are a waste of favor. you could save that for a manti or a bunch of sliver or even bring troops back from the dead. It just show the cowardly actions of a lame uneducated alliance.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Used correctly, lighting bolt, and plague, along with 1000 silver spies, and small 8 LS attacks, can demoralise, and really, really, tick off your enemy :-D

DeletedUser2039

Yea...we've found out haha they love them! If that is the best they got though, we'll take it! ;-)

DeletedUser

There is a disgruntled player who bolts me every day. Says his only purpose on this server now is to log on and cast bolts at me and he'll "continue till the end of the game". He's to small and far away to be worth conquering so I take the hits and it really doesn't have much impact but it is ANNOYING, especially when I go to trade between islands and my market is bolted to 9 or I want to run a city festival and my Academy is down to 29.

DeletedUser271

There is a disgruntled player who bolts me every day. Says his only purpose on this server now is to log on and cast bolts at me and he'll "continue till the end of the game". He's to small and far away to be worth conquering so I take the hits and it really doesn't have much impact but it is ANNOYING, especially when I go to trade between islands and my market is bolted to 9 or I want to run a city festival and my Academy is down to 29.

If you are sure the player only has an account on the world to prevent you from playing, contact the support (settings->support) and the player may be sanctioned ;-) But make sure the player only plays to annoy you :)

DeletedUser

That's nuts.......I have seen the player every once in awhile name his city to poke fun or start an alliance making fun of someone but to log in just to bolt someone??? How long did he do it to you!?