Why so serious ?

DeletedUser271

What do you think about the alliance "Why so serious ?" ? :)

DeletedUser

The Best Alliance
They are not a lot but they are very powerfull !
They have a very good rank but and are 16 !!

- The Best Average
- Very Good Attackers and Defenders

They have a very good Founder : Jeremie02 !
Now I don't know who is the founder... I think CR9 !
The Best for me.

DeletedUser

I don't know much about them and as the Founder of Freedom Fighters I have not had to deal with them much either.

DeletedUser1048

Not really, I can name at least 3 reasons why you guys are not. One you guys poach players (Only way you have gotten any so far). Two is you are dishonorable pact. And three is that Jeremie made another account just to fool me into kicking some players. Also he is scared to attack his enemies because he is afraid of them retaliating. Not a good alliance from what I see ;)

DeletedUser

Not really, I can name at least 3 reasons why you guys are not. One you guys poach players (Only way you have gotten any so far). Two is you are dishonorable pact. And three is that Jeremie made another account just to fool me into kicking some players. Also he is scared to attack his enemies because he is afraid of them retaliating. Not a good alliance from what I see ;)

Making another account can result in a ban. You should tell the mods your story.

DeletedUser1048

He made the account Farmeur XD, Jeremie is mad that he dissolved our pact and that we won't accept his new one, now he realized he made a mistake :D

DeletedUser1048

Which is the reason he posted the list of Death Watch pacts with his other account Farmeur XD. I hope he realized he did not fool anybody.

DeletedUser

So, overall is everyone saying this is a bad alliance? I am getting mixed signals lol. Should this be in the sub-section of the forums called Alliance & Recruitment? lol

DeletedUser

Strikehard- Is that your troop level? How is that possible...didn't this world start Dec 18th? I'm new at this but that seems crazy...62 Manticore holy smoke.

DeletedUser

Which is the reason he posted the list of Death Watch pacts with his other account Farmeur XD. I hope he realized he did not fool anybody.

You have still, no evidence that he made another account, and even if he did, the idea is idiotic.

DeletedUser

jeremie is also friends with Petrika Grossi, and anyone who would be friends with that guy....

well, he can't worth having around.

And he's French. (That's a joke mods....you know, humor. That thing InnoGames doesn't equip you with? lol)