why is my free population always at zero??

DeletedUser

hello all,

i have noticed my free population is often at zero. i am constantly building and attacking. When i create soldiers i am sure to leave free population behind. i noticed i can momentarily increase population with a wedding or population spell but soon after it drops to zero. i understand i must keep my population happy with cultural activities but i have yet enough resources to host any of those. MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET PEOPLE TO MY CITY AND HOW DO I KEEP THEM HERE???

Thanks!

DeletedUser3146

The population will drop and raise depending on how often you attack another player or help defend, If you are staying at zero then you have maxed out the population for that city.

If you think it is something we should look at then plesae send a ticket in so that I can look at your city and let you know what I find.

DeletedUser

ok, thank you! i appreciate the quick response.

The population will drop and raise depending on how often you attack another player or help defend, If you are staying at zero then you have maxed out the population for that city.

If you think it is something we should look at then plesae send a ticket in so that I can look at your city and let you know what I find.

DeletedUser

i understand now. i must continue to expand my farm. the free population= max pop. - current pop.

DeletedUser7669

The population also falls when warriors are acquired. When using the barracks screen to acquire troops, you'll notice immediately to the right the values of the resources you're giving up in the transaction... there are citizens there as well as wood, blocks, and silver.

DeletedUser7879

What happens when you max out the farm>

The population also falls when warriors are acquired. When using the barracks screen to acquire troops, you'll notice immediately to the right the values of the resources you're giving up in the transaction... there are citizens there as well as wood, blocks, and silver.

Is there any way to get more population (other than baths)?

DeletedUser6486

if your own troops from that city die, or if you demolish other buildings, that's why it is a bad idea to max out your cities